Post #1 by 1djspikey » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi all
heres a link what went off on monday 26/10/09 at my work

http://earthfirst.org.uk/actionreports/node/23282

bob
Flag: Great Britain

Re: eco warriors invade uk coal at lodge house smalley

Post #2 by bob » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:01 pm

what tossers the commies sorry greens as they now like to be called are wanting to stop anything they dont like and think they are the only ones who are right .If you disagree they take illegal action knowing that the law of the land will not do anything to them but will prosecute anyone on site who try and stop them for assault.Welcome to Britain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Bob

Topic author
1djspikey

Post #3 by 1djspikey » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:27 pm

bob wrote:what tossers the commies sorry greens as they now like to be called are wanting to stop anything they dont like and think they are the only ones who are right .If you disagree they take illegal action knowing that the law of the land will not do anything to them but will prosecute anyone on site who try and stop them for assault.Welcome to Britain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Bob

to remove them off the site it cost uk coal £16000 for that you get five police vans three of them was new four dog vans a helicopter for a hour and eight cop cars oh for got the police canteen :lol: there was aprox 40 policeman :claphands:

Mike d550

Post #4 by Mike d550 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 am

It makes my blood boil when you get idiots like these entering sites like this and chaining themselves to the machines, i agree with all the comments above they are scum of the earth, i bet most of them dont have jobs and travelled to the site by car which burns fossil fuels :doh:

Could UK coal not employ snipers to shoot these vermin when they tresspass and then simply leave them in the hole in the ground, it would certainly be cheaper than hiring half the local constabulary!

I also prevents enthusiasts like us on this forum from being able to see the machines in action :arrrrgh:

If wind/solar power was efficient enough to generate enough power for our tiny island they can protest about damage caused to our planet by fossil fuels but until then we dont have any choice! (they probably protest at wind farms being built in scenic locations)

Regards

Mike D550 8-)

Topic author
1djspikey

Post #5 by 1djspikey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 am

Mike d550 wrote:It makes my blood boil when you get idiots like these entering sites like this and chaining themselves to the machines, i agree with all the comments above they are scum of the earth, i bet most of them dont have jobs and travelled to the site by car which burns fossil fuels :doh:

Could UK coal not employ snipers to shoot these vermin when they tresspass and then simply leave them in the hole in the ground, it would certainly be cheaper than hiring half the local constabulary!

I also prevents enthusiasts like us on this forum from being able to see the machines in action :arrrrgh:

If wind/solar power was efficient enough to generate enough power for our tiny island they can protest about damage caused to our planet by fossil fuels but until then we dont have any choice! (they probably protest at wind farms being built in scenic locations)

Regards

Mike D550 8-)

theres plenty of rabbits running around on site maybe if i was aloud to take a rifle to work i could pretend to shoot them oooppps missed hit eco :thumbup:

Jeremy Rowland

Post #6 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:25 am

Good job I don't have my way because I would not put up with these so-called green party members.
I'm dead against all this save the planet crap, these idiots would see us living in mud huts and by candle light, why is it the silent majority aren't heard????
If they think they have such a strong point to make then let them take it to the ballot box and not try to force their unwanted policies on the rest of us.
For what its worth if they had 99.9% support I would be in the 0.01% that would not support them.
Off me soap box now ;)

Jeremy

martyn williams

Post #7 by martyn williams » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm

How do they get away with it ????? At least the police get some overtime out of it :dizzy:
I bet most of them have never worked and don't even live in the area they are protesting. :evil:

Topic author
1djspikey

Post #8 by 1djspikey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 pm

B100 LOADER wrote:How do they get away with it ????? At least the police get some overtime out of it :dizzy:
I bet most of them have never worked and don't even live in the area they are protesting. :evil:

most of them was from leeds :dizzy:

Topic author
1djspikey

Post #9 by 1djspikey » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 pm

B100 LOADER wrote:How do they get away with it ????? At least the police get some overtime out of it :dizzy:

if i remeber right most of these protesters biked it to wale and gate crashed the millers site on the brecon hills :dizzy:

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #10 by Joes1989 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 pm

On that Millers Argent site at mertha tydfill they dressed as polar bears to try and make sum point! haha

Return to “News”