Case V JCB ? Whats your favourite

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

tone_rmz250

Re: Case V JCB ? Whats your favourite

Post #31 by tone_rmz250 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:11 pm

they might not be standard fitment but they put them on for nothing when we bought the machine as they also did with the headrest! merry xmas everyone!!

d4c24a

Post #32 by d4c24a » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:43 pm

as you have servos i should think your seat is a bit differant to mine
as you can see from the photo you dont have to plaster the leg in grease just a small amount now and then,i dont like to grease the extradig wear guides and did not to start with but these do need it ,i have had to remove 2 shims already in 400 hrs
does the rmz250 refer to a susuki ,i had a rm 500 many moons ago
cheers graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

tone_rmz250

Post #33 by tone_rmz250 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:45 pm

yeah that is exacly the same seat!! should be 2 holes in the top for headrest!!
the first 590 i had, had the standard levers like urs! and when my boss told me that he had ordered me one with servos i was not happy but after a couple weeks of driving it i got used to it and now i wouldnt go back so much more comfortable! although i do like to get back on the standard levers now and again so i dont forget haha!!!
yeah the rmz250 is a model of suzuki! my other hobbie is racing motox although i have given up racing now and just do practice days and play at it! and recently i have swap the 2 wheels for 4 wheels and have got a racing quad now! its a suzuki ltz400 and it goes like f*ck!! :thumbs_up:

Jason_Hannaford

Post #34 by Jason_Hannaford » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:38 pm

Has Tbe case all the way main thing i hate about jcb............. hat is the deal with those stupid cross back levers????? that is all i need to say..

d4c24a

Post #35 by d4c24a » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Jason_Hannaford wrote:Has The case all the way main thing i hate about jcb............. what is the deal with those stupid cross back levers????? that is all i need to say..

all you need to do is when you order a jcb you ask for iso pattern :dizzy: not difficult as our case things have jcb pattern they were ordered like that :thumbs_up: if thats the main thing you hate the rest cant be bad then :lol: i cant see what all the fuss is about we had some jcb,s that had iso pattern at another company i worked for as those "drivers" could only use kubota ,s
if i had to go with one of those gang,s due to holidays etc it only took a few hours of going steady to adjust
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

newjcb123uk

Re: Case V JCB ? Whats your favourite JCB pump grumble

Post #36 by newjcb123uk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:31 am

I bought a brand new 3CX in august 2007 and still haven't done 100 hours on it yet - however the worst worst worst etc annoying thing about the whole machine is the fact that the hydraulic pump is right below the operator - even at half revs the "wirring and wining" would drive a deaf man crazy - Bring back the old style of pump mounted way up front of the engine - I managed to tell top JCB people about my grumbles and "It is something that they are already aware of" In other words opps :insomnia: we wont be repeating that same mistake in the future models :roll:

Heres some pics of my JCB :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A man reaps what he sows"

tone_rmz250

Post #37 by tone_rmz250 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:03 pm

hi there welcome to cmn some good pictures there looks very new there! how come you do such low hours with your machine? i had a new case 590sr a year ago and it has nearly clocked 2000 hours in 12 months! :thumbs_up: looks like your the sort of chap to look after your machine tho! check out the cornish dancing digger thread in loaders and backhoes mines the machine with the set of 4 working lights on the front and the back!

d4c24a

Post #38 by d4c24a » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:02 pm

hinewjcb123uk i also noticed the whine on the last new 3cx i had ,i was told the noise is because on the jcb engine the timing gear etc is now at the back of the engine :?:

i find that with the case that also has the hyd pump at the back of the transmission is that it gets very hot in the cab when working hard :cry:
those are some great pictures of your refurbished machines keep them coming :thumbs_up:
cheers graham

tone_rmz250

Post #39 by tone_rmz250 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 am

yeah the case gets so bloody hot in the cab in the summer when you got the back window open! i always tried to keep mine shut and just have the air con on but obveously you cant always, not so good for observation and talking to the blokes with it shut! :D i do think that its a real problem actually makes it very uncomfortable sometimes actually!

newjcb123uk

Post #40 by newjcb123uk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:23 am

To be honest the JCB is something I always wanted and was fortunate enough to take the head staggers and go out with the cheque book one day :dizzy: - ideally Id have ordered a servo controlled 3cx super or 4cx with torque lock but thats the machine that I was able to buy and take home in a couple of days - The local distributor BC Plant (Bloody Crap) still owes me a couple of JCB coats come to think.

I use the JCB just whenever I want, even to go down the road and visit the missus at lunchtime. However it is a real let down on speed if it goes over anything steeper than a 10 pence - the other day at the landfill (one of my other businesses) a tipper driver was so lazey that he opened his rear door at the office entrance just so he wouldn't have to get out of his cab at the tip head. One of my guys radioed me and off I went in hot pursit in the JCB lights flashing and horn blaring - Waste of time :x The JCB just bounced and reved and refused to gain speed over evey pebble - it was so frustrating and needless to say the driver managed to get to the tiphead with half his load all over my roads :x

Nice digger dancing - incidently I'm a CAT man myself and have a decent fleet of cats including 941 953B 963C crawler loaders 307B 312C (gorgeous machine) 325C and 330 Longreach excavators 725 dumptruck and a D6R dozer :mrgreen:
Theyre well built and the backup is totally totally excellent.

Im traditionally an old school JCB man (1970s and 80s expert) and always said if I were to buy a backhoe loader it would have to be a JCB jcb type machine. Have to admit the cab quality of the new JCBs is china crap - don't lean on anything too hard. :insomnia: CHEERS - chris!

tone_rmz250 wrote:hi there welcome to cmn some good pictures there looks very new there! how come you do such low hours with your machine? i had a new case 590sr a year ago and it has nearly clocked 2000 hours in 12 months! :thumbs_up: looks like your the sort of chap to look after your machine tho! check out the cornish dancing digger thread in loaders and backhoes mines the machine with the set of 4 working lights on the front and the back!
"A man reaps what he sows"

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”