Lovely Ladies at the machinery shows

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
Nick Drew

Lovely Ladies at the machinery shows

Post #1 by Nick Drew » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:37 pm

OK, just to prove that we are not all "Anoraks" or the machine "train spotters" I thought I would add a little glamour to the forum!!

I have posted some of these shots on other forums and they have proved to be very popular.....For some reason!! :dizzy: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IBH

Re: Lovely Ladies at the machinery shows

Post #2 by IBH » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:05 pm

Those photos bring a whole new meaning to the words quick coupler and Smooth Ride System. :P

RichardJW~

Post #3 by RichardJW~ » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:01 pm

Hope you don't mind me hi-jacking the thread.....here's some nice flange that was decorating the CNH stand at the SIMA show in Paris this year - nice balloons or what???? - ooohhh err, missus :dizzy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

martyn williams

Post #4 by martyn williams » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:11 pm

Hello Richard
Hows things in sunny Devon.
Nice picture,the girls look good to!
Cheers
Martyn

Topic author
Nick Drew

Post #5 by Nick Drew » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:25 pm

RichardJW~ wrote:Hope you don't mind me hi-jacking the thread.....here's some nice flange that was decorating the CNH stand at the SIMA show in Paris this year - nice balloons or what???? - ooohhh err, missus :dizzy:

Hi Richard,

Don't apologise mate just keep adding them !! :lol: :lol: Can't beat a bit of the female form!!

Great to see you back on the forum :thumbs_up:

Hows things in whatever ....Stan you are working in at the moment?? are you back for Xmas?

Nick :mrgreen:

RichardJW~

Post #6 by RichardJW~ » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:48 pm

Heading home on the 17th!....been a bloody long tour, this one - out since late June....except a bit of family biz in early Sept.....I'm in Ashgabad, Turkmenistan right now......only another week to go!!!!!!!!

here's another one from from the Xerox stand at a recent expo here.........is enough to make you give up yer day job

Topic author
Nick Drew

Post #7 by Nick Drew » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:55 pm

Wow sounds like you are definetly in need of a break Richard!!

Me too !! We are of to Fureteventura on the 19th for Xmas, will be nice to get away from this awful rain and wind that we are suffering at the moment! :dizzy:

Thanks for posting the lovely ladies :thumbs_up: As they always say "Sex Sells" !!

RichardJW~

Post #8 by RichardJW~ » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:08 pm

b100 wrote:Hello Richard
Hows things in sunny Devon.
Nice picture,the girls look good to!
Cheers
Martyn

Hey up Martin,

Good to hear from you.....yep, makes the day worthwhile.....we actually asked the young lady on Xerox stand if she also came round to fill the toner cartridges in the office.....she explained that she was only hired on the day for her unquestionable visual talent which led to the question if she'd like to be on our distributor's stand next year......we await her reply..........

RichardJW~

Post #9 by RichardJW~ » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:11 pm

Nick Drew wrote:Wow sounds like you are definetly in need of a break Richard!!

Me too !! We are of to Fureteventura on the 19th for Xmas, will be nice to get away from this awful rain and wind that we are suffering at the moment! :dizzy:

Yes, I called home about 4 hours ago and the old man was saying they'd had a shade more than adrop of drizzle just lately!!!!!!

Have good holiday......what's the beaches like over that way? Topless?....better not let the missus catch you sneaking any pics with the camera on the 'dog-and-bone' ;)

Topic author
Nick Drew

Post #10 by Nick Drew » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:40 pm

RichardJW~ wrote:
Nick Drew wrote:Wow sounds like you are definetly in need of a break Richard!!

Yes, I called home about 4 hours ago and the old man was saying they'd had a shade more than adrop of drizzle just lately!!!!!!

Have good holiday......what's the beaches like over that way? Topless?....better not let the missus catch you sneaking any pics with the camera on the 'dog-and-bone' ;)

Hi Rich,

The beaches at Jandia where we go are fantastic, the main beach below our hotel attracts a lot of Nudists :dizzy: :lol: We quite often walk along the beach after a day at poolside and to be honest there are quite a lot of horrific sights to be seen !!

A lot of topless around the pool though thank god for mirrored sunglasses Ha ha!!

Im back in rainy Devon day after boxing day if you fancy meeting up :|

Return to “Off Topic”