a few pints

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
nick lamb

Re: a few pints

Post #31 by nick lamb » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Clive,I don't want to shame you,but I'm roasting some pork as I write this :DI have also decided to take a leaf out of your book and give up beer drinking.During a receant family break somewhere hot this year I decided to drink some sort of fruit juice concoctions instead of my trusted Beer.It's damn expensive at 8 euro's a glass and seemed to make me unsteady on the running gear.........perhaps I should return to Beer. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Post #32 by tctractors » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Giving Up Beer, Just like you Nicky I gave up Ale for 4 days Jan 2nd to Jan 6th, it was " Hell " anyhow things are nearly back to "Condition Green" with a pint of Man Food every night, it helps me sleep is the tale I stick to, the Bride has gone all Health and Fitness on me, she has not had a brown paper bag (containing a bottle of Gin) near her face since Jan 1st, swim's a Mile every morning at 7am and seems Hell bent on doing running stuff, plus she does Sword Fencing etc, she asked me If I would like to go on a Run the other day with her?? I felt saying I would rather cut my legs off to strong an answer, so I have been faining the bad knee thing, the worry bit is she bought me a tube of rub in Linament gunge to treat the dodgy joint with, the tube's nearly empty so I am starting to get a panic on, any good ideas??? please post asap??? tctractors

v64paul

Post #33 by v64paul » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Tell her you've read they are trying an experimental procedure where they drill and tap the joint for grease nipples but you don't trust it. You think it's better to hold out til they come up with sealed and lubed pins... 8-)
there are old fitters and bold fitters but no old bold fitters...

Topic author
nick lamb

Post #34 by nick lamb » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

at least this thread is worth a laugh :lol:
Paul.saw Big Al last week.Did you fix that car??
T.C.got me D8 lumps ordered up from Sue.Will call you febuary.
I will also post some pics of the local hostle(and the local wildlife) for you to entice you.
Paul has dropped in for beer a few times. :D

tctractors

Post #35 by tctractors » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Well Paul and Nicky, the Knee thing has come true??? today I sort of did the splits (a bit) on a manky potato, Ive been poking the Gear Box back into a CAT D5B in a Potato Store Shed so I should have spotted the Booby Trap, anyhow after firstly checking that no one spotted me go A#>~ over T># and springing back off the floor like a "Break Dancer" it was time to check "All Areas" was it a Nut cracking or my Knee??? luck up its the other knee to the 1 copping the Snake Oil stuff the Wife bought me, tonight I have been limping like a kicked Dog also re-enacting the "Spud Missile" attack to my lower bits and bobs, so due to the level of injurys now about my track frames, It would seem any chance of me running after anything other than a lost £10'er with a Finders Keepers title would be remote at best ;) ;)

Limping on the other one tctractors.

p.s. The Queen is hell bent on staying "Alcohol Free"??? for a few months so now is my chance to get all topped up with my designated Driver to get me home, life just gets better.

p.p.s. Does anybody read this crap??????

bigkit

Post #36 by bigkit » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeh, and I'm taking notes! :lol:

Jeremy Rowland

Post #37 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

bigkit wrote:Yeh, and I'm taking notes! :lol:

:claphands: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tctractors

Post #38 by tctractors » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Jeremy, if you want to post in this thread, you need to type a few verbs in a way or form we can read, colouring in a few round things is a bit not on! today I had to poke in a new set of front disc pads into a truck, after removing the front wheel I realized it was the wrong truck, the one needing the pad swap had been moved by someone on the site, those 23.5-25's are hard work to handle by myself for nothing.

bigkit

Post #39 by bigkit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm

You must have had a night out on Nicky's liquor! :lol:

SRB

Post #40 by SRB » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey TC, nothing worse than working for nuhin! I once took the engine and transmission out of a dirty old 826C landfill spikey bike, only to be told as i block it up on the floor that i'd got the wrong one....... always check plant / serial no's!

SB
He who hingeth aboot, getteth hee-haw

Return to “Off Topic”