a few pints

Talk about everything else here.

v64paul

Re: a few pints

Post #11 by v64paul » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Legends, both of you. For my own small contribution, today i watched the recording of a rugby match that i actually went to last Friday and found out we had a missed penalty kick that i simply dont remember. San Miguel is evil, tempting stuff when it's served right and they do that at the Lord Rodney. We won anyway... :D
there are old fitters and bold fitters but no old bold fitters...

Topic author
nick lamb

Post #12 by nick lamb » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Yes Paul,that San Miguel is tricky stuff mate.I've just had some and I cant think of anyting to say.... :lol:
T.C, you're a brave man letting your wife loose in Cheltnham buying clothes.I'll have to find something wrong with the D8 for you to help pay for her spree.
Here's what happens to 45 of my lager lout mates in Benidorm at the weekend after too much San Miguel.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
nick lamb

Post #13 by nick lamb » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Had a much more civilised drinking session receantly.Went to Paris with my wife and left the kids with my parents........
The draught Kronenberg there is really rather sinkable especially with a nice rare rib of beef and fries.Tried some snails and had to lick a tramps rectum to take the taste away.They taste like dirty mushrooms.My wife suggested a bottle of Poulie Fume to wash it down.I don't normally stray from lager but when in Paris it seemed bad crack not to sup French vino.It was good.so was the following bottle....The hotel was great by Parisian standards and we were treated very well by all the waiters and shop staff.I can speak a small amount of French but they soon helped me out of the hole I was digging and would very politely return th English for me.
I enclose a few snaps of the trip in my alien clothes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jeremy Rowland

Post #14 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Ahh a much more civilised drinking session sounds far more refined than yer average British rough town centre drinking pub like I regularly frequent and don't forget the obligatory curry afterwards. :lol:

Jeremy

Topic author
nick lamb

Post #15 by nick lamb » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm with you on the beer and curry session Jeremy.
P.S good artical on the Canadian Hymac :thumbup:
My wife wasn't too keen on me taking a pic of her in front of a pint :D

v64paul

Post #16 by v64paul » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Good on ya Nick, venturing further afield myself soon.
there are old fitters and bold fitters but no old bold fitters...

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Post #17 by tctractors » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Hope your Paris trip was good fun Nicky, as you know myself and the "Queer one" poped there a few weeks ago, as for getting Beered up that Paris is a non starter, a funny little glass full is between 6 and 10 euros, a simple bit of mathmatics tells me to get the queer one and myself "very happy" would sort about 1/2 a Grand a night, plus by that Louvre it cost 2 euros to get rid of the stuff that just cost you 10 euros to drink, they caught me once on that trick, all I am saying is dont paddle in that river it aint just water ;) anyhow this last week we popped down to Kent for a look about and a few nights in some posh pit (big bath with soap and a 4 poster to fool around in) this did mean a journey via the M4 M25 etc with the queen driving at 31 mph, there is nothing to beat being overtaken by a GWS 400 tonner on the M25 and getting the finger wave from the driver as those massive wheels go past in a howling rythem to match the flashing lights,funny thing I drove the chariot home to be told that we made good time, well you do at 80mph.

Hammer down tctractors.
p.s. we poked a padlock on the bridge down where the "Hunch Back" parks up.

Topic author
nick lamb

Post #18 by nick lamb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 pm

here's a pic of a drunken Susie being helped down the staires of a local golf club back entrance by one of my mates mother.We were at a very good 40th party last night which was held in an upstaires function room at the local golf club.Lots of his elderley relatives were there including his 92 year old grandmother and his 3 day old youngest child.It was a real nice family affaire.
Until two of my best buddies and I were asked if we could carry her down those same f##kin stairs that my wife had failed to negociate only moments earlier.We lifted the wheelchair(complete with colostomy bag rigging)and headed down those tricky steps............
for obvious reasons nobody thought it wise to get this on camera which was good in hindsight.
My shirt didn't just smell of spilled Carelsberg Export this morning as I chucked into the dirty laundery pile :shock:

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Post #19 by tctractors » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Think nothing of it Nicky, ive had plenty of shirts with " Tea Stains " on em, its a badge of Honour.

p.s. When the "woman" gets a bit to much "Veno Clapso" in the hold, I just get her home and then leave her where she drops, as its the best way of getting a nights sleep without all that constant getting up they do to squeeze a Lemon.

Topic author
nick lamb

Post #20 by nick lamb » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:14 pm

here we are at christmas again.It comes around so quick.
I have been pretty well behaved so far this christmas and haven't really been too drunk.I allways buy and prepare the dinner on the big day and actually enjoy it.I also give my wife a break to earn some brownie points for when I disgrace myself in some other way at a later point.
On Saturday I landed in the local M@S at 6.30am to beat the crowds and get back in time to go to work.All I had to do was collect the rib of beef,the turkey crown and the ham roast.No big sweat or so you'd think.The quewe for the car park started just of the M62 junction :o .I manged to find a space on the grass verge which was mud(thank heavens for 4wd)and proceeded to run through the pouring rain to join the quewe just to get in the doorway.Eventually I managed to enter the dry,warmth of the shop and joined the quewe for the pre-ordered food items.and quewed some more untill it was my turn.I was then told the pre-ordered turkey which Susie had paid a deposite on was sold out(I asked the girl if she was joking.she wasn't.).I was given a different type of turkey instead so thet was ok.I then joined the quewe to get out of the meat chiller and back into the store where I quewed for another 2 hours to get to the pay till. :evil: My lovely wife rang me from her bedside phone at about 9.30 to see if I had got to work safely after all the rain.When I imformed her of my current position still in M@bloodyS she was actually quiet happy as she had forgot to buy some limes for the G+T's.'would you pick some up while you're there sweetie pie?'.F##K off dear and get them yourself.
Shortly after this a fist fight broke out at the end of the quewe between some pensioners(I'm not joking)and the staff started bringing free mince pies and bucks fizz around to calm all the customers!

Return to “Off Topic”