Track info, guides and guards

Discuss dozers here

Topic author
AussieMF

Re: Track info, guides and guards

Post #21 by AussieMF » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 am

Yer I suspect it wouldn't be cheap to replace it all, let alone a light weight job.
Maybe I could rob a bank for the $$, plenty of other people seem to rob banks and stuff and not get punished, maybe I could do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there's a bloke wrecking a few of these supposedly about an hour and a half away so I'll go and see him when I have time after I've checked mine out and see if he has anything useful.
But I'll certainly keep you in mind Jim, it's just freight might be a killer weight wise.

IANOZ

Post #22 by IANOZ » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi Aussiemf, Mate how did you go, Find the cause of the track walking off ? Did you change the transmission oil and filters and see if it improved the drive .ian.

Topic author
AussieMF

Post #23 by AussieMF » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 am

Na mate haven't had a chance to get near it yet, It's still up the block but I am just so busy here with our work that I'm not sure when i'll be back up there to do anything on it. :arrrrgh: :arrrrgh:

IANOZ

Post #24 by IANOZ » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 am

Hi Ashley , Mate busy means dollars [hopefully].What do you do for a crust anyway. ian.

Topic author
AussieMF

Post #25 by AussieMF » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 am

Trying to make a living mate, my wife and I own and run a 4wd accessories store in Hervey Bay, fitting all after market stuff and modifying 4wd's and camper trailers etc. But we have it on the market due to a long and ongoing health issues with me. I have been battling progressive hearing loss for 17 years, and it's got to the point in the last 6 months or so that I can talk on the phone and have a very hard time talking face to face to customers even. It's an illness that baffles doctors the world over. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

IANOZ

Post #26 by IANOZ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi Aussiemf ,Yes mate ,the joys of being self employed. Sorry to hear about your hearing problems .I Had a self inflicted hearing loss for a week ,You don't realiase how important it is till you haven't got it . Your MF 200 is a tidy looking machine, I just hope the problems with the TD9B are easy to sort out.ian.

IANOZ

Post #27 by IANOZ » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi Ashley I see your online . Any progress ? ian .

Topic author
AussieMF

Post #28 by AussieMF » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 am

No mate. I might go for a spin out there this wekeend and just scratch my head a bit more and give it a look over to see if I can spot anything obvious, might even go and see that bloke out Biggenden way if I have time, not sure.
When time allows i'll get it on a truck and bring it home, will just be so much easier.

IANOZ

Post #29 by IANOZ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi Ashley ,Make sure you ring him to make sure hes about ,he is aparantly not the easiest to keep track of i have heard ,.I would get someone to drive the 9 so you can watch it to see if you can see what is causing the track to want top jump off . ian..

Return to “Dozers”