jcb 3cx4 1984 in good working order for swap / sale?

Put your equipment for sale here
Forum rules
Please use so called TAGS in the subject of the post when posting in here.
[For sale]
[Wanted]
[Exchange]
[Swap]

Topic author
andyxr4x4

jcb 3cx4 1984 in good working order for swap / sale?

Post #1 by andyxr4x4 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 pm

hi all im nearly finished with my jcb 3cx4 4x4 early model on a x plate (1984)
i going to need a good tractor once this has gone to turn my land over and then keep the grass cut

4wd works fine no crunchs or bangs / smoke etc
its in good nick all the glass is intact and runs brilliantly has done everything i wanted it to and loads more even jobs i didt think it could do
has a slight leak on the torque convertor but i just keep it topped up
other than that it has a slow leak on the o/s front tyre but i think this was the valve as i pulled it out a bit last time it went flat and its been ok since tyres are ok and everything works except electrics all hydrolics are fine never need any fluid and has used very little water / oil any one intrested?
cheers
andy

Stormin
Flag: Great Britain

Re: jcb 3cx4 1984 in good working order for swap / sale?

Post #2 by Stormin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Where abouts is the vehicle located and how much are you looking for?

bsbplant

Post #3 by bsbplant » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

any photo's of it ???

Topic author
andyxr4x4

Post #4 by andyxr4x4 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:51 am

hi there sorry for delay we paid 6 grand for it but we had to pay vat and delivery in that so we are looking about 4 and a half grand but open to offers would like to swap for a decent tractor but if not it has to go so collection will be required
and photos i have just not sure how to get them on here email me on andyandsharonstone@hotmail.com and i will send them on!
cheers
andy

Martyn Henley

Post #5 by Martyn Henley » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am

So Andy, you want to post a picture..great :thumbs_up: ..first thing you will have to do is know where on your computer the pictures are that you want to show ..so off you go and have a look, now remember the address where the picture are on your computer ...Now, before you go to the next stage,i want you to remember that when you follow the next stage a new page will appear, this message will appear in a panel called Topic review-board tips ..its near the bottom of the panel, you can read the next part of this post from there, saving you having to keep going back to the topic page...
right thats sorted now go to the bottom of the thread and click on POST REPLY and see you on the next page ...

:thumbs_up: great so far so good ... now then at the top of the screen is a clear panel that you write on, under that panel is a blue strip with Upload attachment written in orange ... there is a little button called Browse click on it
photoupload1.PNG

.... now a smallish box will appear in your left hand corner ..in that box is the inside working of your PC .. now can you remember where those pictures were in your PC ?... now select a picture from your computer ..now click on it to open... now the address of that picture will appear in the box next to the browse button... next click the Add the file button
upload2.png

and then another box will appear in the top left hand corner ... now wait till it finishes and the whole page will refresh its self... now in the bottom left hand corner of where your writing box is you will see a new button.. Place inline
upload3.png

... now when you have written what you want to say about the picture bring the cursor onto a new line underneath and leave it where it is flashing away ... now click on the Place in line button and your picture address will appear something like this [img]mypictures[/img].. if in doubt click on the preview button and your picture will appear with your writting as it would appear in the thread..happy with it ..then click Submit ... if you want to practice then practice here but dont click the submit button ... now off you go and start posting with pictures in any of the threads you want to share with us ...
Hope this works for you ..if not Private message me

Martyn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
andyxr4x4

Post #6 by andyxr4x4 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

think i may have it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
andyxr4x4

Post #7 by andyxr4x4 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 pm

forgot to mention i also have 2 other buckets for it!

Martyn Henley

Post #8 by Martyn Henley » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:49 pm

:thumbup: Well done Andy ...thats better ..we can see what you have on offer now ...
any photo's of it ???

interested Brian ?

Martyn

Stormin

Post #9 by Stormin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 am

Martyn Henley wrote::thumbup: Well done Andy ...thats better ..we can see what you have on offer now ...

Martyn

But we still don't know where it is located, unless I've missed something! :?

Topic author
andyxr4x4

Post #10 by andyxr4x4 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm

hi mate sorry forgot that important piece of information
we are located in lincolnshire north of boston
cheers
andy

Return to “For sale”