IH powershift,pic swap scheme.

Discuss track loaders here

IANOZ

Re: IH powershift,pic swap scheme.

Post #31 by IANOZ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi Daves,Mate that makes me real glad we collect tractors ,Can always see and find them. :thumbup: :lol: .ian.

DaveS

Post #32 by DaveS » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 pm

IANOZ wrote:Hi Daves,Mate that makes me real glad we collect tractors ,Can always see and find them. :thumbup: :lol: .ian.

Yep, we've moved house twice in seven years and the once well organised stuff is now in several places!! Each place has a huge pile of unmarked boxes. :dizzy:

Now if I scanned it all in ............................... :lol:

Dave. S.

Topic author
sean

Post #33 by sean » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 am

No Ian i sold it years ago,if you go on you tube you can see me in action with it, just type in 'drott' scroll down the list and you will see it,look allso under my you tube name '2pintgardener' and my old jcb 110 is on there too :thumbup:
sean :)

IANOZ

Post #34 by IANOZ » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:48 am

Hi Sean , Thanks i will check out the utube clips ,i have seen a couple of jcb drott ones on there ,so i will check it out again as it is always nice 2 and 2 together on these things............................................DaveS Mate my filing system is F for floor T for table and D for on the desk somewhere :dizzy: :dizzy: :doh: At least your stuff is in boxes. In the shed we have a LARGE tray with nuts and bolts in it,the amount of time spent serarching for the right one boggles the mind..ian.

IANOZ

Post #35 by IANOZ » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 am

Hi Sean , Mate just watched the three videos ,great stuff :thumbup: .I think someone else did put a link up to the 941 clip a while ago as i remember asking about the bucket levers being on the oppisite side to the ones here ,but i take it that you have recorded them off your tv and it has mirror reversed the image for some reason {can see the reflection of the windows in the jcb110 one]. Mate how many chickens ended up with track prints in their feathers :doh: .Great stuff and thank you once again :bow: :thumbup:. ian

Topic author
sean

Post #36 by sean » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 am

Ha ha; the chickens on hearing any machine fire up used to race to whereever you were trying to work and you had to carry on with the job regardless but none ever got squashed,they were my brothers free range layers.that was at my dads place,he lives in an old disused stone quarry but we dont speek any more so my machines got sold.i also had a jcb 814 there,try to get on to 360s later,i have so much to share.my mate Dek on 941 had a few small tips around the sheffield area.
sean :)

rocko59

Post #37 by rocko59 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 am

Here's a little known International Track Loader with a powershift, it began as a Hough Model 12. It uses a Hough torque converter & P-600 transmission, first built in 1956. around 1959 they became International Payloaders as this add shows. It is built on a TD9-91 series tractor, with a UD-350 engine, same as what the TD9 used, but supplied as a power unit with a high speed injection pump. The engine is sitting above the rear main frame backwards with the powershift under the operator, driving back into a near empty TD9 transmission, it has 2 shafts & 2 gears. There was around 253 made in the USA, don't know if any got overseas. Jim in Oz sent me some pics of the JCB 110 & I spotted this topic. Oops, I'll have to get back as I can't post pics. Russell

Martyn Henley
Flag: Great Britain

Post #38 by Martyn Henley » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am

I'll have to get back as I can't post pics. Russell

Greetings Russell and welcome to CMN :thumbup:

Do you mean that you cant upload pictures or dont know how to on here ?

Martyn :thumbup:

martyn williams

Post #39 by martyn williams » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello and welcome Russell
Glad to see a true International Harvester expert on here :thumbup:
Martyn

Topic author
sean

Post #40 by sean » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 pm

rocko59 wrote:Here's a little known International Track Loader with a powershift, it began as a Hough Model 12. It uses a Hough torque converter & P-600 transmission, first built in 1956. around 1959 they became International Payloaders as this add shows. It is built on a TD9-91 series tractor, with a UD-350 engine, same as what the TD9 used, but supplied as a power unit with a high speed injection pump. The engine is sitting above the rear main frame backwards with the powershift under the operator, driving back into a near empty TD9 transmission, it has 2 shafts & 2 gears. There was around 253 made in the USA, don't know if any got overseas. Jim in Oz sent me some pics of the JCB 110 & I spotted this topic. Oops, I'll have to get back as I can't post pics. Russell

Hi Russel and welcome,
My grandfather was Canadian and settled in england after the second world war,he was in the navy and was sunk three times and survived, :dizzy:. I have some pics of the model 12 somewhere and i'll have to dig through my stuff and put them on.
regards sean :thumbup:

Return to “Track Loaders”