coventry climax

Discuss fork lifts here

Topic author
jakegontier
Flag: United States of America

coventry climax

Post #1 by jakegontier » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:02 am

Hi my names jake , i have just become a member of this fourm but have been reading the posts on it for a while .
I was wondering if anyone has any info / advice on the coventry climax tt 2.5 rough terrain fork lift as i have just brought one . To move stuff round my yard as my track machine ( O&K rh4 was making to much of a mess moving stuff around with .
The coventry forklift i have just got seems to have the same engine as my knackerd hymac 370 wheeled machine .

Jeremy Rowland

Re: coventry climax

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:21 am

Hi Jake and welcome to CMN :wave: please post a few more details about your Coventry Climax and/or some photos of it as this will help members to offer you any advice you may be seeking.

Jeremy

longreach1976
Flag: Great Britain

Post #3 by longreach1976 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi Jake my friend has one I've done some work on it new clutch gear selectors it has I think a lay land engine I'dont have any manuals I'm a retired plant and crane engineeri

kipme
Flag: Netherlands

Post #4 by kipme » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 am

Hello Jake,
i happend to know climax was bought back in time by a belguim company TVH they bought the brand with all there stock, so they should be able to help you out with parts and information I geuss?

Nidge
Flag: Great Britain

Post #5 by Nidge » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi I'm new to this,I have just bought a coventry climax tough terrain with jcb running gear and a perkins 4 cyl.
It's was registered for road use and I was trying to find were the vin no. would be?
Also if anyone has a wiring diagram or any service manual stuff it would be a great help,thanks.

Return to “Fork Lifts”