www.minimovers.nl

New releases and reviews here

Topic author
kwabbus
Flag: Netherlands

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D8T WH [Custom 1:50]

Post #191 by kwabbus » Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D8T WH [Custom 1:50]

During the Modelshow Europe 2016 I received this latest custom built addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar D8T WH (Waste Handler) ?Caron? Tractor-Type Tractor

Ad Gevers showed during the Modelshow Europe 2016 his version of the Caterpillar D8T WDA Track-Type Tractor with WDA CARON DSU dozer blade & CARON SWS Tracks in 1:50 on the basis of the Norscot D8T and three exclusive kits: The resin CARON DSU Trash Blade comes from a very exclusive kit which is based on the metal Trash Blade made by Jay Roltgen and the CARON SWS metal Tracks and the Back box where both exclusive cADSttachments kits. (Sorry for those who are interested but I have to disappoint you that all three of these kits where and are not available for sale).

Enjoy the first photo! I will add more pictures from theCaterpillar D8T WH (Waste Handler) ?Caron? Tractor-Type Tractor scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Tractor-Type Tractors So stay tuned for more!

Original URL: http://www.minimovers.nl/files/f978389532bac12bd8a0e6769e5fe274-Caterpillar_D8T%20WH_3424_Teaser.jpg

Topic author
kwabbus

NEWS FLASH! The making of... a FireKing [CypModels 1:50]

Post #192 by kwabbus » Mon May 30, 2016 7:44 pm

NEWS FLASH! The making of... a FireKing [CypModels 1:50]

Custom scale model builder Carol Westerhoff shows you one of his latest projects: Building a FireKing Bushfire fighting vehicle in 1:50th scale.

Today is the start of this "The making of... a ". Carol will take the coming period the original kit from CypModels in hand and makes as we all know him some major adjustments at some points and improves to end up as accurate as possible.

It is our goal for the coming period in the "The making of... a FireKing Bushfire fighting vehicle? to show you how this custom model will be achieved. You will be amazed with the high standards he sets!

Carol will share his building skills through its construction photos with little notes to keep us informed of the building process. Gradually it shows the making of a unique model of the FireKing Bushfire fighting vehicle and welcome addition to my PoweredBy Caterpillar collection!

Enjoy reading & watching!

Carol and Wouter

Original URL: http://www.minimovers.nl/files/b4611cd1ba0b145a30e1a0630e45958a-Fireking_Making%20of_Carol_Teaser_8988.jpg

Topic author
kwabbus

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 834B [CypModels 1:50]

Post #193 by kwabbus » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 834B [CypModels 1:50]

CypModels has announced a new custom made resin scale model in 1:50th scale:

Caterpillar 834B Wheel Dozer

This knock out model of the Caterpillar 834B Wheel Dozer will be available in very limited numbers.
If you are interested in this hand built scale model or kit from the Caterpillar 834B Wheel Dozer it is important to respond with your order by e-mail to contact@cypmodels.com.
Only then you can be assured that the model is also produced effectively for you.

Curious for more? Click on the photo!

Original URL: http://www.minimovers.nl/files/5582a1e58430c4fceed8bcdad8b4bfe0-Caterpillar_834B_Makingof_Teaser_DSCN5956.jpg

Topic author
kwabbus

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar PL61 [Rod Cross Toys 1:50]

Post #194 by kwabbus » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar PL61 [Rod Cross Toys 1:50]

Under the name Rod Cross Toys appear regularly exclusive small series of custom scale Models and Kits that allow you to add a machine variant or a unique work tool to your Caterpillar collection.

Caterpillar PL61 Pipelayer

This knock out model of the Caterpillar PL61 Pipelayer will be available in very limited numbers. The donor model is the Caterpillar D6K Track-Type Tractor released by Norscot. More then 30 casted metall pieces are added to transform this model into this unique custom Pipelayer. At this moment the finishing touch to the master are made and from a reliable source I have heard that there are some additional features added to the model to be supplied by cADSttachments.

The final sales price for a ready built and painted model will be announced when the first model is actually finished. So stay tuned for more!

If you want more information or interested in buying one of the available Models please contact Rod Cross. He can be contacted directly by e-mail: jrcross594h@yahoo.com Rod Cross ships worldwide at actual shipping cost and accepts PayPal Payment.

Topic author
kwabbus

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 350 [MDF 1:50]

Post #195 by kwabbus » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:45 pm

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT! Caterpillar 350 [MDF 1:50]

Les Miniatures du Faubourg (MDF) from France releases another new unique resin scale model in 1:50th scale:

Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator

The Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator was introduced during the Modelshow Europe 2016 held in Ede, The Netherlands and I'm very pleased that today I can finally share with you the first exclusive photos of the first built custom scale model.

This next knock out model will be available in very limited numbers and made only on request for the collectors.

With the custom scale model of the Caterpillar 350 Hydraulic Excavator in 1:50th finally after waiting for many years a big hole in my showcase will be filled in. Next to the Caterpillar 375 (Joal) is the line up of the Caterpillar Hydraulic Excavators a bit more complete. Sales price is 270,- Euro and shipping cost. Les Miniatures du Faubourg (MDF) ships worldwide at actual shipping cost and accepts PayPal payment.

If you are interested in this built scale model it is important to respond with your order by e-mail to hostmaster@miniaturesdufaubourg.fr Only then you can be assured that the model is also produced effectively for you.

Curious? Click on the photo!

Topic author
kwabbus

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 325C Coal Shovel [Custom 1:50]

Post #196 by kwabbus » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:45 pm

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 325C Coal Shovel [Custom 1:50]

Last week I drove over to Limburg and visited my friend en fellow collector Gertjan and picked the latest custom addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:

Caterpillar 325C Coal Shovel

To create this custom project Gertjan Veld used the Caterpillar 325C Hydraulic Excavator which was originally released by NZG in 2002 with #515. For the Boom conversion he used Coal Shovel kit GB-23 which was released in 2012 by Gaz Evans the man behind GEM Models.

My first impression: The kit from GEM Models is already more than worth it, but with the extra details that have been added by Gertjan when he built the kit it is turned into a small masterpiece and a very valuable addition in my Caterpillar 325 series. More than well worth the wait!

Curious? Click on the photo!

Topic author
kwabbus

ANNOUNCEMENT! Excavator Transport System Kit #56 [cADSttachments 1:50]

Post #197 by kwabbus » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:21 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT! Excavator Transport System Kit #56 [cADSttachments 1:50]

Under the name cADSttachements appear regularly exclusive small series of KITS that allow you to add a machine variant or a unique work tool to your (Caterpillar) Earthmoving Equipment collection:

Excavator Transport System Kit #56

If you have to move your 1:50th or 1:48th scale 70 till 90 ton (Caterpillar) Hydraulic excavators from one site to the other in your cabinet then this Rapid Excavator Transport System is the solution to allow you move them with the Off-Highway Truck available in your fleet. Order your kit today. BEWARE: Maximum Track width 18mm. Do not wait to long they are gone before you know! These are small series limited KITS. So GONE=GONE!

If you want to buy the Excavator Transport System Kit #56 check: cADSttachements

Topic author
kwabbus

SPOTLIGHT! Caterpillar D8T Forest in Laster & Bagger 1-2017

Post #198 by kwabbus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:23 pm

SPOTLIGHT! Caterpillar D8T Forest in Laster & Bagger 1-2017

The very first edition of Laster & Bagger will be out soon! The magazine presses are running while you are reading this. The Magazine will be available half way January 2017.

One of the highlights in this issue, among other interesting articles, is the a special writen by Urs Peyer over "How to build - Caterpillar D8T Forest Tractor". Your change to learn and create your our custom scale model!

Laster & Bagger is THE full color magazine for collectors of construction machine models, cranes, Trucks and heavy haulage. The magazine is writen in German. Detailed English translations of the main sections and features for every issue are available on the website and now also available as App or Android for your computer or mobile.

Learn more about this full-color magazine for collectors? Take a look at Laster & Bagger Or even better,
Follow my choice: Yes, I want to subscribe to Laster & Bagger!

DO!

Topic author
kwabbus

UPDATE! The making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader

Post #199 by kwabbus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:51 pm

UPDATE! The making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader

The Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader is a "one of a kind" custom scale model. Ad used for this project a "spare" Caterpillar 272C Skid Steer Loader which has been released by Classic Construction Models in a limited edition of only 200 pieces. The model is hand crafted from brass in 1:48th scale.

Ad modified the Wheeled Skid Steer Loader version into a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader version and added (as he always does -)) tons of extra details including a scratch built Caterpillar BR172 Brushcutter.

In the"Making of...a Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader" we show you how this custom model has been achieved.

Today I have added the fifth and final update of the "The making of ..." This episode Ad his many pictures shows the final steps in making of a unique model of the Caterpillar 289C Compact Track Loader.

Enjoy reading & watching!

Ad and Wouter

Topic author
kwabbus

ANNOUNCEMENT! Delta Machinery PL95H [FanKit Models 1:50]

Post #200 by kwabbus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:03 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT! Delta Machinery PL95H [FanKit Models 1:50]

FanKit Models has announced to release in early 2017 a new unique scale model in 1:50th scale:

Delta Machinery PL95H Pipelayer

This next knock out model of the Delta Machinery PL95H Pipelayer will be available in very limited numbers. Curious? Click on the photo!

Return to “New releases/reviews”