Volvo Ew160c wheel loader Diorama (not complete)

Discuss dioramas here

Topic author
tiking

Volvo Ew160c wheel loader Diorama (not complete)

Post #1 by tiking » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:35 am

Ok. Here is where I am with this 'toy conversion'diorama project so far. The results speak for themselves. It is not complete yet. Still have to add more details, boom arm and weathering. This is just to show you all the overall look of the diorama.

The container is from an old project. I re-painted and re-weathered it, and made it to look even more delapidated.

I converted a toy 1/24 scale excavator model,for a diorama I was planning. This particular excavator is a model of the Volvo Ew160c model. There are some things that are a bit off, but in general overall look, it is pretty similar. I wanted to try and modify it to look like a show piece.

I will be adding a figure or two and some accessories. I still have to weather the engine. Will post some photos of that next week. Still need to add the boom arm and small other details that will complete the model. Hope you enjoy the photos so far.

The original toy Model excavator:

The excavator after re-working it:

Charles King

http://one-step-further.webs.com (website show casing 1/24 trucks and 1:50 Di-cast equipment)

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Volvo Ew160c wheel loader Diorama (not complete)

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Wow impressive diorama there :bow: when I saw the first photo of the diorama it looked so real I thought what's he posted a photo of the real thing for? I had to look twice! :shock: :lol:

Very good Charles :thumbup: :claphands:

Jeremy

Topic author
tiking

Re: Volvo Ew160c wheel loader Diorama (not complete)

Post #3 by tiking » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:24 am

Thank you Jeremy.
Charles King

http://one-step-further.webs.com (website show casing 1/24 trucks and 1:50 Di-cast equipment)

Return to “Dioramas”