workshop manuals for Isuzu industrial diesel engines series 3L and particular 3LB1

Discuss workshop equipment here

Topic author
Barabaka21

workshop manuals for Isuzu industrial diesel engines series 3L and particular 3LB1

Post #1 by Barabaka21 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi, Desperately looking for service or workshop manual for Isuzu industrial diesel engine series 3L and particular 3LB1!!!?
Help-----!!! :dizzy:

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Re: workshop manuals for Isuzu industrial diesel engines series 3L and particular 3LB1

Post #2 by TrevorJ » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Not exact but it might help

Isuzu 2AA1-3AA1/2AB1-3AB1 workshop manual

There's a parts book in that area that covers the 3LB1 as well should you need it.

P.S. What's the engine part of ... that might help pointing out something else suitable for your problem.

Topic author
Barabaka21

Re: workshop manuals for Isuzu industrial diesel engines series 3L and particular 3LB1

Post #3 by Barabaka21 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks TrevlorJ for your prompt reply!!! The engine is a part of genset made by NorPro.
The engine specs are:
> Isuzu model: 3LB1 PV03
> Serial number: 280472 ACAA

The engine is firing pretty good but seems to have nailing sound on 1-st pot.
So I was looking for fuel delivery pump recalibration spec. general data sheet. torques. injector opening pressure, etc.
This data normally is supplied in workshop manuals.
Alex.

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Post #4 by TrevorJ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 pm

I couldn't track down a manual for that generator, I do have a line on a download for the engine ... just chasing the password, but will do that tomorrow, it's very very late here, and most of tomorrow will be spent preparing for the approaching gales.

I note an online site I use (it has from what I've seen so far offered pretty reliable info), lists the injector for the 3lb1 having an opening pressure of "13.2" which might be in MPa, which would mean 132 bar ~ 1914 pounds per sq inch. That would be for a new injector - new injectors usually are set a little higher than an injector which has settled in.

Return to “Workshop equipment/tools”