IH powershift,pic swap scheme.

Discuss track loaders here

Topic author
sean

Re: IH powershift,pic swap scheme.

Post #51 by sean » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm

No chain and dozers,just my old jcb 801.4,i have built a small hanger allready big enough to house my 801,kubota kx36,and yamaguchi mini track loader,and a petrol garden shredder.Now i'm gonna put a full size drott at the bit of rough land at the top of my garden,sort of a mini plant yard type thingy.If you look in track loader section on this forum you will see a thread for 'yamaguchi mini track loader'and see my little haven.
sean.

XS650
Flag: Great Britain

Post #52 by XS650 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am

big winch..........
402.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by XS650 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not all those who wander are lost.

BulldozerD11

Post #53 by BulldozerD11 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm

:thumbup: Nice collection of photos lads, sorry not got any of IH powershift models to add. :(

dave
Interested in Tractors, Plant, Heavy Haulage or Steam visit http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Tractor_%26_Construction_Plant_Wiki
Help document every manufacturer model build, and record every machine in preservation, clubs and events etc.

martyn williams

Post #54 by martyn williams » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Usefull looking dozer Craig,
Martyn

Topic author
sean

Post #55 by sean » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm

XS650 wrote:big winch..........
402.jpg

Nice pic xs,thanks for showing it.

sheriff

Post #56 by sheriff » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 pm

sean wrote:Hello dearest members,
I am sat here in my underpants shuffling a wedge of pics of British built IH powershift crawlers :think: ,i have posted two pics tonight from my hefty wedge,but in order for you to see more i demand :x to see some pics of the above mentioned topic,i will ONLY post one or two pics at any time after a response,so get looking :x .The machine is a 125b series 2 with JCB 3 back scratcher.

yours truly
sean :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

romneyman
Flag: Great Britain

Post #57 by romneyman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi my name is Peter and i found this site last night, i had no idea that so many people were interested in old construction equipment. I have recently retired and live in leicestershire. I found this site whilst looking to see if Saville Tractors were still in existence as I worked for them for nearly twenty years. I started with them in January 1962 as an apprentice fitter and ended as afield service engineer and worked on everything from the little cub cadet garden tractor to the TD30 . Most of the time however was spent working on BTD 6s and B100s,If I had a pound for every time I pulled the steering clutches out of these machines I would be a rich man! They usually had to come out because they were contaminated with oil that had leaked past the oil seals either side of the of the crown wheel ,I H tried various types of seal over the years but the problem still exsisted. The most succesful 'back end' on I H machines was the planetary system used on the 175 and 250s.I have been reading some of the postings and was suprised to see the once familiar name of Barry Walsh come up phoused to obtain parts from him and Den Allen at Lairport when we were in need of hard to find parts. I'II keep watching and might be able to help out some time. unfortunatly Idid'nt take any photos when out on site as some of them would now be quite interesting.

Return to “Track Loaders”