Scania Topline height

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Scania Topline height

Post #51 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

v8detroit wrote:
bigkit wrote:????????? :cry: man I cant believe it!!!! :doh: Did you sell the trailer to Andover? I was on the phone to them tuesday and they said they had some trailers coming in, sounded like your specification! :?:

I get where you're coming from tho', 'tis agro, and if you've got eager competition around you it can get uncomfortable! :? Being an owner driver on any piece of kit is really hard now business is so competitive. You can earn good wages on your own but its hard to earn REAL dollar!

Good luck with wherever you land! :thumbup:

BCL?!?

no not bcl i will go back to ireland and finnish the house i started 6 years ago :oops: i decided last fri day i had my fill of london i was out side a job in wandsworth and the gate was locked so went to find some one to open it when i got back i had a £110 or only £55 parking ticket if payed with in 14 days (bargan) :x this was at 5 past 7 am that was bad but on sat got a registerd letter from london council a £550 fine for going to work before 7am :twisted: :twisted: every one should go on the dole ,i think that is what they want .so that was over £600 in one day :dizzy: :dizzy: i sold the whole out fit to a firm in n ireland .the rates wernt bad it`s all the can`t do this mob that cause all the agro,the only reason you start early is to not cause any grief to any one else.but all they want is to raise revenue common sense does not come into it. have to wait and see what happens :think:

Blo*dy hell John you could not make that up and its the sort of crap that is destroying our country :x like you say they want folks on the dole not to make a living and then they call people on the dole lazy :x
No wonder you are giving it neck I can't say I blame you either.

Jeremy

v8detroit
Flag: Ireland

Post #52 by v8detroit » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:
v8detroit wrote:
bigkit wrote:????????? :cry: man I cant believe it!!!! :doh: Did you sell the trailer to Andover? I was on the phone to them tuesday and they said they had some trailers coming in, sounded like your specification! :?:

I get where you're coming from tho', 'tis agro, and if you've got eager competition around you it can get uncomfortable! :? Being an owner driver on any piece of kit is really hard now business is so competitive. You can earn good wages on your own but its hard to earn REAL dollar!

Good luck with wherever you land! :thumbup:

BCL?!?

no not bcl i will go back to ireland and finnish the house i started 6 years ago :oops: i decided last fri day i had my fill of london i was out side a job in wandsworth and the gate was locked so went to find some one to open it when i got back i had a £110 or only £55 parking ticket if payed with in 14 days (bargan) :x this was at 5 past 7 am that was bad but on sat got a registerd letter from london council a £550 fine for going to work before 7am :twisted: :twisted: every one should go on the dole ,i think that is what they want .so that was over £600 in one day :dizzy: :dizzy: i sold the whole out fit to a firm in n ireland .the rates wernt bad it`s all the can`t do this mob that cause all the agro,the only reason you start early is to not cause any grief to any one else.but all they want is to raise revenue common sense does not come into it. have to wait and see what happens :think:

Blo*dy hell John you could not make that up and its the sort of crap that is destroying our country :x like you say they want folks on the dole not to make a living and then they call people on the dole lazy :x
No wonder you are giving it neck I can't say I blame you either.

Jeremy
thanks Jeremy, yeh it seems they are anti trucks in london.even when every thing we buy was on a truck at some point.oh well i won`t miss all the grief might miss the mighty dollar ;)

Topic author
bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #53 by bigkit » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Must say its that compliance crap that does me in! :doh: Everywhere you go, whatever you do some shit bag bit of authority is trying to fine you to raise money!!! :( :( :( It's a business now designed to make money for people who can't do shit! :arrrrgh: Those that do.....pay, those that dont....... charge those who do! It is like taxing. :roll:

We need more people with drive and the "want" to work atiitude to pull things around. I get where you're coming from JJ but dont get down for too long. This country needs people like you! :lol: :thumbup:

Topic author
bigkit

Post #54 by bigkit » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Here's one we moved this week JJ..........you wanna see the other bits!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

v8detroit

Post #55 by v8detroit » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:05 pm

bigkit wrote:Here's one we moved this week JJ..........you wanna see the other bits!

Clive your getting into the heavy side of things ;) ;) is that from the ex1200 hitachi.nice pictures :claphands:

Jack

Post #56 by Jack » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Super pictures mate!

Topic author
bigkit

Post #57 by bigkit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:22 am

Yep its off the EX1200 :thumbup: , Les Searle moved it from Romford to Burton on Trent. We only moved the arm, poor Les suffered 3 punctures while loaded with the 1200 base unit on the way there!!! :( :( :(

v8detroit

Post #58 by v8detroit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 pm

bigkit wrote:Yep its off the EX1200 :thumbup: , Les Searle moved it from Romford to Burton on Trent. We only moved the arm, poor Les suffered 3 punctures while loaded with the 1200 base unit on the way there!!! :( :( :(

it must be a nightmare moving that around the place ,especialy london ,you have to hand it to them ,great drivers :claphands: :claphands:

Topic author
bigkit

Post #59 by bigkit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Here's another couple.............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
bigkit

Post #60 by bigkit » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

The base machine........

Return to “Trucks/Lorrys”