HIAB GRAB ARM!!

Topic author
yoghurtshotgun

HIAB GRAB ARM!!

Post #1 by yoghurtshotgun » Fri May 27, 2011 9:51 am

hi guys
i firstly appologise for my terminology as im not that up to date with machinery, im posting this question for a good friend who seems to be banging his head against a brick wall with a truck and hiab he bought.
we are trying to find a workshop/operator manual for the hiab and remote control system the hiab model is 095/2B
serial:09502280
yr/02/002
the remote for the hiab arm details are NANO-L-AI 0902
SERIAL: 988052700H
REF/PART S-DE96A0
FREQ. 433,100-434,750 MHZ
CEO 0560 9847642
i appologise if i have put this in the wrong section,if i have could you move it please mr regulator.
thanks for your help guys hopefully someone out there can help
matt

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: HIAB GRAB ARM!!

Post #2 by Holger » Fri May 27, 2011 10:27 am

Hi Matt and very welcome to CMN!
The only document I can provide is the technical datasheet for HIAB 095.
But hopefully someone else has more information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
yoghurtshotgun

Post #3 by yoghurtshotgun » Sat May 28, 2011 8:41 pm

hi
thanks for the tech sheet, fingers crossed that someone will have some other information as he has work stacking up and we cant get the arm to sync with the remote.
thanks once again

Tracshovel
Flag: France

Post #4 by Tracshovel » Sun May 29, 2011 10:58 pm

What type of remote do you have ....is it radio or connect with cable?? If it's a radio remote try changing the channel (button on underside of remote box) it may be having problems logging on. Try it with it's cable attached if it works then it's a radio problem. If it's a cable remote check the cable for breaks (it's only two core ) and the screw in plugs for wear or broken pins. It operates off a CANBUS system so slightest interferance will atomatically stop the remote working.

Topic author
yoghurtshotgun

Post #5 by yoghurtshotgun » Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Tracshovel wrote:What type of remote do you have ....is it radio or connect with cable?? If it's a radio remote try changing the channel (button on underside of remote box) it may be having problems logging on. Try it with it's cable attached if it works then it's a radio problem. If it's a cable remote check the cable for breaks (it's only two core ) and the screw in plugs for wear or broken pins. It operates off a CANBUS system so slightest interferance will atomatically stop the remote working.

thanks for the advice will have a look and see what happens will keep you posted!!

Return to “Trucks/Lorrys”