Yanmar YB301-2

Contacts for spares and services

Topic author
luciousesox
Flag: Great Britain

Yanmar YB301-2

Post #1 by luciousesox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:06 am

Hello all,
I have a JCB 805BT, a dumper ( no idea what it is yet and a Yanmar YB301-2.
I am hoping someone can help as I need a manual for both and seals for the boom ( the big cylinder on the top ) I think I have found a supplier for the JCB seals but I am struggling for the Yanmar. Any help would be appreciated, as I get the old girls moving I will post pics and will obviously be asking for lots of advice

Thanks in advance

Andy

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Yanmar YB301-2

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:50 am

Hi Andy and welcome :wave: I would suspect that seals can be obtained from a bearing/drives supplier unless they are a special size; other CMN members may be able to offer you some more specific advice.

Jeremy

skeederpro
Flag: Turkey

Post #3 by skeederpro » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 pm

luciousesox wrote:Hello all,
I have a JCB 805BT, a dumper ( no idea what it is yet and a Yanmar YB301-2.
I am hoping someone can help as I need a manual for both and seals for the boom ( the big cylinder on the top ) I think I have found a supplier for the JCB seals but I am struggling for the Yanmar. Any help would be appreciated, as I get the old girls moving I will post pics and will obviously be asking for lots of advice

Thanks in advance

Andy

They are very fast in supply and their prices are good. https://originalparts4you.com/yanmar

Slooby
Flag: Great Britain

Post #4 by Slooby » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:41 pm

The Yanmar YB201 we had been borrowing needed two of the rams rebuilding last summer and they were quite a strange arrangement that no one appeared to have parts for, the chaps I took them to for a rebuild had to have custom seals made (which wasn't hugely more expensive than if they had been stock size). Each ram cost about £150+VAT to get rebuilt including a hone of the cylinders and all the parts including the custom made seals. If you're anywhere near Kent I can give you the contact details of the people we used.
CMN Stuff: MF65, Thwaites Nimline, JCB 3CX
Projects: S11a 88" V8 Hybrid, 2 x S111 109"s, Mk11 Mini, Harrison L5A :doh:
Ish projects: T25 Camper, ST675R
Just added: Alpine S5 & Bridgeport Mk2 :wtf:
Sorely Missed: Impreza, E39 M5

Return to “Contacts for spares and services”