NEW 2012 Limited edition JCB picture

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
Steelfab

NEW 2012 Limited edition JCB picture

Post #1 by Steelfab » Sun May 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Attention all JCB fans, JCB have just produced a limited edition print to specifically raise funds for the NSPCC. This limited edition print-run has been generated by JCB's inhouse Design team and each print will be unique - a numbered run of only 25 copies. Each copy will be signed by the Chairman - Sir Anthony Bamford, Head of Industrial Design - Mike Turner, and the concepts originator - Toby Mellor.

Each print will be mounted and in a good quality frame with glass and are available for at £500.

All ready a number of the prints have been reserved for people including one by the Chairman and one is being auctioned off so would expect it to reach a couple of thousand. They are not being advertised widelyand as there are only a few left I thought I would let enthusiasts know to have the opportunity to have one. They will be available in July so have time to save up, but would need to take a deposit if anyone is interested let me know ASAP as they will soon be gone.

Included in the picture is the following text

"The GT2 takes it's inspiration from one of our early production examples - the 1963 JCB MK1, and blends this with hot rod styling cues of the same era. The resulting "Show Machine" design delivers a highly modified engine, housed in a classic roadster bodyshell.
Hot rods typically express individuality, high performance, unconventional thinking and obsessive attention to detail.
In the case of the GT2, it celebrates JCB’s achievements and abilities in engineering, concept design, innovation, originality and their constantly evolving range of products."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

usedjcbdave
Flag: Great Britain

Re: NEW 2012 Limited edition JCB picture

Post #2 by usedjcbdave » Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi Julian-Please reserve one of the GT2 prints for me.

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”