Important! Ford 555C

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
enrico

Important! Ford 555C

Post #1 by enrico » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Dear friends! I apologize with the admin if I've wronged section where I post my request. I search the Ford 555C Manuals. I'm itaian and discovered that Ford 555C isn't a moldel for italian market. It's for english and american market. I wrote to New Holland and asked them information about it, but they said to me that had not what i were searching. I need of it because i must repair my loader. Can someone help me? Have someone the pdf or scan manual? Can he/she sends to me it by email? Please, I need of your help! Thanks for all! Enrico :bow:

Mark.Rive

Re: Important! Ford 555C

Post #2 by Mark.Rive » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm

enrico wrote:Dear friends! I apologize with the admin if I've wronged section where I post my request. I search the Ford 555C Manuals. I'm itaian and discovered that Ford 555C isn't a moldel for italian market. It's for english and american market. I wrote to New Holland and asked them information about it, but they said to me that had not what i were searching. I need of it because i must repair my loader. Can someone help me? Have someone the pdf or scan manual? Can he/she sends to me it by email? Please, I need of your help! Thanks for all! Enrico :bow:

Hi Enrico, welcome to the site. I found the following link on site I've used before and had good results from, only problem is you have to pay :( Here's the link.

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/32043393-ford-550-555-service-repair-shop-manual

Cheers Mark :thumbup:

Topic author
enrico

Re: Important! Ford 555C

Post #3 by enrico » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

I thank you for answer. I've already watched that site. :D I would like to finde it free... ahahah but I don't know if I can... :P
So thank's very much!

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”