Old Case 580F

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
Nick Drew

Old Case 580F

Post #1 by Nick Drew » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:12 pm

Spotted this old Case 580F today at a tractor sales yard we visited today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tini

Re: Old Case 580F

Post #2 by tini » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:53 pm

Nick Drew wrote:Spotted this old Case 580F today at a tractor sales yard we visited today.

This machine was my first love mate,being around the age of 4 when dads were able to take there nippers to work this machine was a god send,i could sleep on the padded innerwing as being there was no door to open with access being a sliding window with steps going up the back mudguard :mrgreen:
the good old 580F!!!!

Topic author
Nick Drew

Re: Old Case 580F

Post #3 by Nick Drew » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:04 pm

tini wrote:
Nick Drew wrote:Spotted this old Case 580F today at a tractor sales yard we visited today.

This machine was my first love mate,being around the age of 4 when dads were able to take there nippers to work this machine was a god send,i could sleep on the padded innerwing as being there was no door to open with access being a sliding window with steps going up the back mudguard :mrgreen:
the good old 580F!!!!

Yeh Tini,

Back in the good old days before the "PC brigade" put a stop to training the youngsters in the traditional way and without doubt the best way!! IMO :thumbs_up:

Most of the really good operators around today started that way and it shows in the way they go about their business, unlike todays 1 day course "instant ticket" drivers who lets be honest don't seem to have a clue :dizzy:

I myself have fond memories of sitting in my Dads JCB's MK's 1 & 11

Nick :mrgreen:

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”