acs machinery - website warning its fraudulant!

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
topkit
Flag: Great Britain

acs machinery - website warning its fraudulant!

Post #1 by topkit » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:01 am

Just looking around for another digger and I came across a very professional looking website for a company called ACS Machinery based in Hampshire, I recognised the Terex Fermec machine which was on Ebay a few weeks back in a genuine sale. The digger is way to cheap as are all of the others too. They offer free delivery on there machines. I have called the number and it just does not feel right at all. Don't get caught out guys.

Tillywolves

Re: acs machinery - website warning its fraudulant!

Post #2 by Tillywolves » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:56 pm

The company itself is genuine. Plenty of accounts history. The website has been taken down though. I think its possibly a cloned website, where a scammer takes orders and payments for a real firm, then fails to fulfill the orders. There have been many cases of this with white electrical goods, but the first Ive heard of with plant sales.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history

Topic author
topkit

Re: acs machinery - website warning its fraudulant!

Post #3 by topkit » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

Yep i agree this is a genuine company that has had its website hi jacked, someone has mentioned to me that the Fermec was theirs and a bit more research on tinterweb bought up several people on one of the farming forums that have paid their money for machinery that has never appeared, i still cant quite believe people get fooled into doing this.

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”