Need to hire a backhoe

Discuss loaders/backhoes here

Topic author
grant
Flag: Great Britain

Need to hire a backhoe

Post #1 by grant » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi there does anyone know how much roughly it would cost to hire a backhoe and insure it for a weekend would I need to insure it or would the hire company arrange it?the stables where my girlfriend keeps her horse are needing a bank dug out and levelled out and a ditch cleaned out and piped and I will need a mini digger aswell but I can borrow one of them from a friend of mine as there is a ditch to clean aswell but there is a wall at one side and a royal marines base fence at other side so will have to drive mini along the ditch to clear it I would use my work 3cx but we're not allowed to use after hours would appreciate your opinions thanks

scotty2681

Re: Need to hire a backhoe

Post #2 by scotty2681 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am

How come your not allowed to use your works machine? Ive always been able to and even take it home to save traveling back to the yard

Topic author
grant

Re: Need to hire a backhoe

Post #3 by grant » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:12 pm

The company I work for won't let us someone from another depot got sacked for using a lorry for a homer they are talking about fitting trackers to all vehicles aswell I may be able to get my hands on a 2cx airmaster and a mini digger to do the job but would be quicker with something bigger

Return to “Loaders/Backhoes”