smart trucks!

Discuss heavy haulage here

Topic author
tone_rmz250

smart trucks!

Post #1 by tone_rmz250 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:11 am

Another passion of mine is lorrys, every year i go to the south west truck show "truckfest" its unbelivable the amount of effort that these truckers put into there trucks and the money they spend on the accessorys can be quite astronomical,
they have a real passion for there equipment and making sure its gleaming!
the first 2 pics are of my mates truck when they got the lorry it was hanging the cab was white the butt was just alloy panels and corrodid as were the alloys wheels, he spent weeks of evenings and weekends polishing and painting bits and adding his own accessorys, out of his own pocket!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

d4c24a

Re: smart trucks!

Post #2 by d4c24a » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:24 am

this truck came into my brothers place of work as a snatch back ,the new owners had the art work painted over :o except the front panel which is now above my tool box in the workshop :thumbs_up:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Topic author
tone_rmz250

Re: smart trucks!

Post #3 by tone_rmz250 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:31 pm

that is some great art work graham it must cost thousands to paint a lorry like this

Return to “Heavy Haulage”