POCLAIN 60CKB driver/worksop manual.

Are you searching for equipment?
Forum rules
Please use so called TAGS in the subject of the post when posting in here.
[For sale]
[Wanted]
[Exchange]
[Swap]

Topic author
bogtrotter

POCLAIN 60CKB driver/worksop manual.

Post #1 by bogtrotter » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Hi all, Looking for any manuals that would cover a Poclain 60CKB from way back in 1984. Anything that explains workings and which bit does what would be good as have few problems to sort on our machine but don't have a clue where to start!! :doh: Thanks, Ray.

Nick Drew

Re: POCLAIN 60CKB driver/worksop manual.

Post #2 by Nick Drew » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 am

bogtrotter wrote:Hi all, Looking for any manuals that would cover a Poclain 60CKB from way back in 1984. Anything that explains workings and which bit does what would be good as have few problems to sort on our machine but don't have a clue where to start!! :doh: Thanks, Ray.

Yeh Sorry Ray,

My search and requests on the French site and also a Belgium based Poclain fan club email address have so far drawn a blank :oops: :roll: :dizzy:

Nick :(

d4c24a

Re: POCLAIN 60CKB driver/worksop manual.

Post #3 by d4c24a » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:16 am

bogtrotter wrote:Hi all, Looking for any manuals that would cover a Poclain 60CKB from way back in 1984. Anything that explains workings and which bit does what would be good as have few problems to sort on our machine but don't have a clue where to start!! :doh: Thanks, Ray.

i think i have got one for a 61 ckb
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

Return to “Wanted”