Brand new Hymac triple in-line pumps

Put your equipment for sale here
Forum rules
Please use so called TAGS in the subject of the post when posting in here.
[For sale]
[Wanted]
[Exchange]
[Swap]

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Brand new Hymac triple in-line pumps

Post #1 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

If anybody is thinking of restoring either a Hymac 580C or a 580D and wants a brand new genuine hydraulic triple hydraulic pump set then please pm me.

The cost is £950 + vat + carriage for either pump set but when you consider that only a few months ago a price for a genuine set was as high as £1500 + vat then this is a bargain for any restoration or machine repair.

Jeremy

essexpete

Re: Brand new Hymac triple in-line pumps

Post #2 by essexpete » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Jeremy we had a leaflet from Richard's co today, might speed the old girl up but I had better get it tracking first!

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #3 by Jeremy Rowland » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 am

essexpete wrote:Jeremy we had a leaflet from Richard's co today, might speed the old girl up but I had better get it tracking first!

:thumbup: Did you get the gearbox bits you were after? It's well worth getting the machine back up and running, makes a lot of financial sense too.

Jeremy

essexpete

Post #4 by essexpete » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:
essexpete wrote:Jeremy we had a leaflet from Richard's co today, might speed the old girl up but I had better get it tracking first!

:thumbup: Did you get the gearbox bits you were after? It's well worth getting the machine back up and running, makes a lot of financial sense too.

Jeremy

I look at the machine every other day at least and think I must get that sorted. I need to shift our massive muck pile to get it composing and I don't fancy doing that with the old telehandler.

Mplant

Post #5 by Mplant » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Many years ago I remember fitting a set of triples on my first machine (580c). If memory serves me right, 32,32 and 28 gallons per minute.had to change inlet and outlet flanges as old pumps ports were smaller.good machine in there day,simple to fix.knew them inside out

Return to “For sale”