John Deere 3200

Discuss telehandlers here

Topic author
davidbrown80
Flag: Great Britain

John Deere 3200

Post #1 by davidbrown80 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:37 pm

Hi
Can anyone tell me where i can get an operators manual for the 3200 telehandler i cant find one anywhere . also does anyone know of anybody who is breaking any of these machine as i need a few parts to repair ours mainly a bonnet ( engine cover )also need the air cleaner box and inlet pipe and could also do with the plastic heater blower box the bit that sticks out from back of cab . if anyone could help i would be very gratefull
Thanks in advance

Jeremy Rowland

Re: John Deere 3200

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:14 pm

I can't help you as far as an operators manual but for the air cleaner box and pipe, I would suspect that these are probably made by a company called Donaldson or Coopers, any decent filter supplier should be able to help you, these people here are a good start; http://www.sterlingfiltration.co.uk/

Try and supply them with any numbers on your current air cleaner etc. also intake and outlet diameters they may be able to match something else up for you.

Jeremy

Topic author
davidbrown80

Post #3 by davidbrown80 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 pm

hi thanks for that the problem we have is we have purchassed this machine after it had been involved in an engine fire all trhe damaged was at the very top of the engine and it destroyed the air cleaner assembly along with the intake pipe and engine cover etc so we dont have anything to compare them with .the engine is up and running again but as a bodged air filter attched

Jeremy Rowland

Post #4 by Jeremy Rowland » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:01 pm

davidbrown80 wrote:hi thanks for that the problem we have is we have purchassed this machine after it had been involved in an engine fire all trhe damaged was at the very top of the engine and it destroyed the air cleaner assembly along with the intake pipe and engine cover etc so we dont have anything to compare them with .the engine is up and running again but as a bodged air filter attched

Even if you have nothing give them a try they are normally very helpful; are there any holding brackets for the old air box assembly or not? Any metal holding brackets would at least give you a diameter for the air box assuming it's round, whatever I would have thought they will be able to help you with that.

Jeremy

Topic author
davidbrown80

Post #5 by davidbrown80 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:55 am

yes thanks you ill give them a try in the morning . thank you for the info

Return to “Telehandlers”