Allis Chalmers 7045 owners manual uploading help

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
rowow
Flag: United States of America

Allis Chalmers 7045 owners manual uploading help

Post #1 by rowow » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:06 am

Hello I am new to the site and signed up to be able to download the service manual for the allis chalmers 7045. However I soon figured that this lacked almost any important information and was utterly useless. After more researching I found a owners manual which provided much more information and schematics that the service manual lacks. So I was wondering how do I upload the better owner's manual so other people dont have to pay the $25 that I did to download it.

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Allis Chalmers 7045 owners manual uploading help

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:05 pm

rowow wrote:Hello I am new to the site and signed up to be able to download the service manual for the allis chalmers 7045. However I soon figured that this lacked almost any important information and was utterly useless. After more researching I found a owners manual which provided much more information and schematics that the service manual lacks. So I was wondering how do I upload the better owner's manual so other people dont have to pay the $25 that I did to download it.

Hi Robert and welcome :wave: Holger will take care of this I will alert him. :thumbup:

Jeremy

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: Allis Chalmers 7045 owners manual uploading help

Post #3 by Holger » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 am

Thank you Robert!
I will PM you!
Some resources:
How-To

Return to “Tractors”