SAME Frutteto II 75

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
defarre

SAME Frutteto II 75

Post #1 by defarre » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:17 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a workshop manual for a SAME Frutteto II 75 Tractor? I got one off ebay but the page numbering is all screwed up (and there are lots of pages!). I checked the download section but the only model in there was a SAME Laser.

Thanks in advance!

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Re: SAME Frutteto II 75

Post #2 by TrevorJ » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 pm

HI there. I've had a look about the net and nothing comes up with a quick search. Later on (tomorrow it's past midnight at the moment) I will have a look though a collection, which many are in Italian, to see if it's there.

If you bought it from ebay, was it a pdf on a cd? If so, you could upload to somewhere like zippyshare and post the link and someone here might fix this numbering issue and post back a fixed version. If it's simple enough, even I could do this for you. I "fix" pdfs from time to time, and I'd expect sorting out numbering will take time and persistence. I haven't done any pdf fixing in a year or so, as I like a couple of weeks or more of set in rain to do nothing else.

Topic author
defarre

Post #3 by defarre » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:24 am

Hi TrevorJ!

Sorry for the late reply, I have uploaded the pdf files to zippyshare : http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/lZVqp6iQ/file.html

Thanks in advance!

TrevorJ
Flag: Australia

Post #4 by TrevorJ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:20 pm

No worries. I've grabbed the file and had a look. It's as you say a couple of sections are all over the place along with information bulletins inserted here and there as well as a number of blank pages. I don't think all the pages of the manual are actually there.

The electrical pages are more about how to use an all round meter.

I was at least one page that was just a copy but in english, of the page that was in Italian ... it's an odd package you bought to say the least.

edit: I meant to also say, I looked through my collection, all I had was the Same Saturno in Italian.

Topic author
defarre

Post #5 by defarre » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 am

Many thanks for your efforts!
It's a pity though, it could've been a nice addition to the database on here

spale16
Flag: Italy

Post #6 by spale16 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Hi dear, i am an italian user, Sorry for my bad english,
I have the same frutteto 2 75 and i Need the user manuale, your link don't work.
Thank's

picafoisses
Flag: Portugal

Post #7 by picafoisses » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 am

Hi guys
I have a Smae Frutteto 2 75 and I have some troubles with that, can someone send me the manual of the tractor or put the link working again, because the link above isn´t working.
Best regards

Return to “Tractors”