Inter B250 B-250

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
Odelric

Inter B250 B-250

Post #1 by Odelric » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi everyone!,

I bought a small farm with a B-250 included. Nice tractor but, not pretty useful to me as no constant PTO on it. I don't have much knowledge on mechanics and less in Diesel "heavy" equipment. I recently found utility in it with a wood Chipper, Trailer and mower. I learned how to used it at a base level but as I will use it more frequently, I need to be able to use it correctly and more importantly : maintain it.

I found here the service manual, a great source of information but i'm not there yet. Anyone know where to find a base user manual instruction? I don't need the Original one, a reprinted or a more recent "fan" edition may do. Even a JPG or PDF with pictures about the controls and uses.

The tractor run good but have somes leaks. I use it but a lot of controls an levers are unknown to me. I wish to learn how to change oil and maintain the base working. I will get a mechanic for repairs.

I'm kind of self learning and like to do so. Electronic or printed material would be perfect. I alway find scam websites with false or hooking links.

If you have any informations, I would be really pleased. I like this tractor, I really wish to be able to play with it by myself as it's seems to be a easy to maintain machinery.

thanks!

Mathieu

hair bear
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Inter B250 B-250

Post #2 by hair bear » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi and welcome.
Nice useful little tractor. the best I can offer is this link. I hope it's the one you need.
http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/IHOB250DSL_12756.htm
Rob.
If a LandRover doesn't leak oil, it's run out.

Topic author
Odelric

Post #3 by Odelric » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh that look exacly what I need! Thanks a lot for your help, I will look at it.

Mathieu

Ironhead

Post #4 by Ironhead » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm

I have a B250d. The clutch on it is a single stage clutch (all or nothing) - the next model they produced (B275) has a 2-stage clutch (you can push the clutch half way in, the tractor stops moving and the PTO continues).

I found a PDF "Service man's handbook" for it on line somewhere (it was a free download) - has a lot of the technical stuff your mechanic would need for doing major repairs - send me your email and I will send you a copy.

UPDATE:
it was the downloads for this site where I found the PDF for the "service man's manual"
Click on the Downloads
scroll down to Farm tractors
Click on the download for IH and there it is

Return to “Tractors”