case 2094 with no transmission drive

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
Deejay

case 2094 with no transmission drive

Post #1 by Deejay » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:40 am

Gday guys!
I have a dirty old case 2094 with a transmission drive issue that im having problems with. Just wodering if there is anyone out there that has much experience or has heard of similar problems with these as there is not many people with experience in the state im in; Tasmania!
The tractor was driving (using a round baler) and it stopped/ nuetralised in the paddock unable to drive forwards or backwards. ive had issues with this tractor sticking in the intermediate range previously so i replaced the little printed circuit board that controls the transmission powershift clutch packs. all solenoids are working correctly eg. C1 c2 for 1st range c1 c3 for second etc but i cannot hear the engine load up as i shift through the powershift ranges. i have steeing and hydraulics but not drive..
im at the stage where im thinking that im not getting any oil to the clutch packs, but really curious if this is a common fault as ive spent alot of time reading up about how bad these transmissions are! :dizzy:

Cheers DeejAy :thumbup:

essexpete

Re: case 2094 with no transmission drive

Post #2 by essexpete » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:16 pm

You could ask on the Farming forums.

RichardJW~

Post #3 by RichardJW~ » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Deejay, that range of 94 series wasn't very popular in UK, try one of the yankee forums like AGTALK you might have more luck there

Topic author
Deejay

Post #4 by Deejay » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 am

Thanks buddy ill see what i can find :)

Return to “Tractors”