Looking for MUIR-HILL 101 parts and service manual Ford 6 cyl engine

Discuss tractors here

Topic author
IHIAM

Looking for MUIR-HILL 101 parts and service manual Ford 6 cyl engine

Post #1 by IHIAM » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 pm

anyone have a spare parts and service manual for a MUIR-HILL 101 as mine has the six cylinder Ford engine. not sure if the parts manual has both MUIR-HILL part numbers and FORD part numbers or has someone gone and bought a FORD manual to make parts buying easier.
which is the best Company to deal with as I have 2 emails out there and Companies who claim to have parts never reply. I would like to buy from a reliable FORD Dealer. tks

taurus MK1
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Looking for MUIR-HILL 101 parts and service manual Ford 6 cyl engine

Post #2 by taurus MK1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

:wave: Hi Andy, We use to be Muir Hill dealers many moons ago, and as i can remember Muir Hill never produced much of a service manual the operators manual which was a bit sparce also,helped with electrics and general servicing etc. I cant remember what model your engine is, im thinking it would be a Ford 2704E rated at Flywheel HP 101 ! A lot of people asume this is a Ford tractor engine it is actually a Ford industrial engine thus part hunting can be difficult dependent of what you are after. I will obtain a tel.contact we use for older Ford industrial parts. Tractor parts i would recommmend Lloyd Loaders Ltd tel. 01422 201164 or muir-hill@lloydsmh.fsnet.co.uk, parts for trans/ rear axle/hydraulics Ford 5000 tractor. I will have a look in my store if i have anything.

Cheers John :rockon:

MH101

Re: Looking for MUIR-HILL 101 parts and service manual Ford 6 cyl engine

Post #3 by MH101 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 am

IHIAM wrote:anyone have a spare parts and service manual for a MUIR-HILL 101 as mine has the six cylinder Ford engine. not sure if the parts manual has both MUIR-HILL part numbers and FORD part numbers or has someone gone and bought a FORD manual to make parts buying easier.
which is the best Company to deal with as I have 2 emails out there and Companies who claim to have parts never reply. I would like to buy from a reliable FORD Dealer. tks

I have an original parts manual and operators that I could copy for you The engine is a ford 2715e new holland dealers can get some parts but they are extremly expensive I needed a fuel lift pump and it was cheaper to buy it from small holder services and pay the shipping even after the exchange rate than it was from my local CNh dealer

Return to “Tractors”