Movember 2012

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
SRB
Flag: Great Britain

Movember 2012

Post #1 by SRB » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Right oh all,

During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

Once registered at movember.com each Mo Bro must begin the 1st of Movember with a clean shaven face. For the entire month each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache. There is to be no joining of the mo to the sideburns (that’s considered a beard), there’s to be no joining of the handlebars to the chin (that’s considered a goatee) and each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman.

A Mo Sista is essentially a woman who loves a Mo. An individual that is dedicated to supporting the Mo Bros in her life through their moustache growing journey; whether it be a friend, colleague, family member or partner. These inspirational women are committed to raising awareness of men's health issues and much needed funds for men's health along the way.

Mo Bros effectively become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of November and through their actions and words raise awareness by prompting private and public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health.

So, come on you 'Orible lot! I want photo's tomorrow of baldy faces and a weekly update on how its growing! Mr TCTractors, im looking at you in particular........ :lol:

Maybe we can have a competition judged by Holgar on who wins??

Get growing!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He who hingeth aboot, getteth hee-haw

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Movember 2012

Post #2 by tctractors » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Stuart, thanks for putting me in a jamb with face fur,I could tell you my son who is like a gorilla for body hair is doing this tash thing, he can grow a beard like Santa in 36 hours he follows after his Mum??? but the bride is very anti face hairy bits so its not worth the " I'm not Kissing you" thing, she likes the smooth job and so do I ;) ;) , but if you fancied your chances against the Cub say the word, he is 23 and a couldron of bubbling Man chemicals, I would expect after a month his Tash could pull up the Titanic, I am willing to post pic's of his man pelt if needed???.

nick lamb

Post #3 by nick lamb » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 am

Fair play Stuart,but i'm not up for this one.After about 3 days I start scratcing and itching like i've got lice or something and allthough my wife likes the stubble look she isn't too fond of the stubble rash so this results in a downturn in bedroom action.This is not good for my testicals or prostate for that matter so I have to conclude that I'm out.
Good look though mate. :thumbup:

Green Dragon

Post #4 by Green Dragon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Sorry Stu, tried it last year don't have the hair growth so it was a bit embarassing when my mate looked like Saddam by the 5th on November.

Jeremy Rowland

Post #5 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 pm

A worthy cause Stu but I ain't keen on top lip caterpillars, only the one's made by the manufacturer of the same name. :lol:
A good call nonetheless and I wish you the very best with your furry face. :thumbup:

Jeremy

Return to “Off Topic”