a few pints

Talk about everything else here.

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Re: a few pints

Post #141 by bigkit » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Going back to the mud for a mo......... :?: would n't it have been prudent to sup the wine and enjoy the scantily clad laydieees? (or would you have got a black eye from you know who?????) (pain either way :lol: )

68a

Post #142 by 68a » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:
68a wrote:saw to hymacs actually working right next to j7 m56 yesterday.manchester.

Old looking machines or restored?

Jeremy

old ones.smoking a fair bit.one of customers used to design Hymacs.He's currently back over from France.He also worked on all sorts of new inventions for earthmoving kit in the 70's and 80's,

68a

Post #143 by 68a » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 pm

bigkit wrote:Going back to the mud for a mo......... :?: would n't it have been prudent to sup the wine and enjoy the scantily clad laydieees? (or would you have got a black eye from you know who?????) (pain either way :lol: )

Yes Clive,it would have been better to savour the sights,especially the girl mud wrestling.

bigkit

Post #144 by bigkit » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 pm

:lol:

diggerjones

Post #145 by diggerjones » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:20 am

68a wrote:Well Friday has arrived and gone.So has my mind and some reindeer.
I finished work at one o'clock and after a quick shower caught a taxi into the local town.A bottle of Peroni was company for me during the traffic jam into town but we were in the tapas bar soon enough.The draught San Miguel was first class and all with the compliments of one of my customers.So too was the endless supply of Spanish food that helped mop up the mounting tally of beer that I was taking onboard.
I reakon at least eight pints had gone before we headed back to our local village wine bars and pubs.Fortunately I know the owner of the Wine bar so although the place was bursting at the seams we were getting abit of the old VIP service.This kept the beer flowing uninterrupted for some hours and by the time we moved on to a club we were totally wrecked.
There was a large amount of women stumbleing about and I have had to make a series of apologies to some of them this morning at my wifes request.One apology worthy of mention was one of my wife's rather dishy friends that although I didn't disgrace myself,I did imform her that if they made blow up dolls that looked like her,I would probably buy one.Fortunately this went down ok with her as I did sort of rescue her from a couple of young bucks that were waiting for her inhibitions to desert her.
Old girlfriend was about too but there were no shortage of toilets last night so no trouble.
Colin the farmer was on hand to keep me on the straight and narrow but I lost him and I vaguely remember Big Chris and his wife shovel me into a taxi.
By the time I got home I had lost my keys,coat,gate buzzer and most of my marbells.The problem was is that my house is like Fort Knox with seven foot high gates that I somehow must have climbed over before being totally defeated by some electric reindeer that the children had thoughtfully wired to some Christmas lights.They aren't anymore.My wife tells me that I woke her up about half one in the morning as I had lost my keys.
By daylight she had found my watch,keys and gate buzzer on the lawn.....
My coat has also been found by the cleaners of the wine bar so all is well.
Anyway,as I wright this my attention is starting to turn to my stomach.I think an Indian Takeaway will be the order of the day all washed down with a few pints.........of water!
Merry Christmas :wave:

Soon be that time of year again. Will look forward to reading your demise into the gutter.
I am 44 and stopped this behaviour along time ago. Still love drinking but my body won't take it.
Good luck

68a

Post #146 by 68a » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Digger,I have sank a few pints so far this Christmas, but nothing of notable mention.In fact,last Friday, I I was safely tucked up on my wife's bed by midnight.I am going out a few times over the coming days;so there is time for me to disgrace myself yet

Return to “Off Topic”