Happy St. Patricks Day

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
liebherr112fan

Happy St. Patricks Day

Post #1 by liebherr112fan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 am

Hi guys just a quick welcome and Best Wises to all and everyone and all the Irish at home and abroad, and of course all who have Irish in them and as we say to all the nice girls who have no irish in them. would yo ulike some in you. sorry for being so cheeky.

Ok HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAYS
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Regards
Liebherr112Fan

Noel

Re: Happy St. Patricks Day

Post #2 by Noel » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Happy paddys day 112fan and everybody else.. hope you have the big green hat out for the day! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gbarnewall

Post #3 by gbarnewall » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 pm

I heard a rumour Noel you kicked off the celebrations about a half day early ;) ;) :mrgreen: are you still seeing multiple CMN forums? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Paddys Day everyone,have a save and jolly celebration,drink up! :angel: :angel:

Noel

Post #4 by Noel » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:01 pm

gbarnewall wrote:I heard a rumour Noel you kicked off the celebrations about a half day early ;) ;) :mrgreen: are you still seeing multiple CMN forums? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Paddys Day everyone,have a save and jolly celebration,drink up! :angel: :angel:

Yes Graham I decided to wet the shamrock a little bit earlier this year! ;) Won a few bob on cheltenham in the process to help fund my diecast addiction too 8-) The Irish cleaned up over there yesterday, won every race bar one!

Return to “Off Topic”