information on cement mixer truck vintage brand Worthington concrete pumps ayam and volcano

Talk about everything else here.

Topic author
coriolano

information on cement mixer truck vintage brand Worthington concrete pumps ayam and volcano

Post #1 by coriolano » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:22 pm

hello are coriolano of Floresta I am interested in construction machinery and construction equipment and vintage if it were possible I would like technical information and bibiografiche of truck-mounted pumps brand WORTINGTON I think I have written the name well and pumps for concrete truck vintage brand AYAM and VOLCANO everything that you know about the company and the brand if they are failed models of machines i think were operating from years 60 to 70 at the volcano maybe a little pump was absorbed by puitzmaister pumps hope to have well written the names otherwise i invite you to correct me. thanks again look photo materials technical information and historical network not found anything even on wikie. thanks again to those who will want to help me in my research and collaborate gazie in advance of your precious time to the next

Return to “Off Topic”