Dhs diecast forum

Discuss earthmoving models here

Topic author
richie51

Dhs diecast forum

Post #1 by richie51 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 pm

bit of a moan :arrrrgh: DHS DIECAST FORUM!!!!. does anybody use the forum on the DHS DIECAST web site, i have emailed them a number of times, to set up an account to access the forum. but to date i have had zero repplys.
i have emailed the forum webmaster , the company basicaly every web address they have and no response.
has anybody else had this problem?. maybe they just dont like me :( if anybody does have access to there web forum perhaps you could ask them why my emails go unanswerd on my behalf.

Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Dhs diecast forum

Post #2 by Joes1989 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

To be honest mate......i wouldnt bother the forum is tripe anyway.
Its full of no it all kids and if anyone british posts you pretty juch get ignored.
If the topic doesnt have a cat machine or any sort of crane they dont seem interested either.

Joe

bsbplant

Post #3 by bsbplant » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 pm

WELL SAID Joe !

Joes1989

Post #4 by Joes1989 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 pm

im only speaking the truth brian as you well know! haha

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Post #5 by Holger » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm

richie51 wrote:DHS DIECAST FORUM!!!!. does anybody use the forum on the DHS DIECAST web site ...

Nope, use this one instead ;-)
Some resources:
How-To

bsbplant

Post #6 by bsbplant » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 pm

WE ALL SHOULD PUSH THE MODELS MORE ON HERE !!!!

argie
Flag: Wales

Post #7 by argie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 pm

And don't complain about the standard of some of the photos like I happened to do......... :shock:
Paul

martyn williams

Post #8 by martyn williams » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 am

Had a quick look at that forum a while back its ok but thats it.Just a fact of life.Some forums are good with some decent people that are helpfull in providing information and feedback.Some are bad.I think CMN, Redpower and ACMOC are very good with its members trying to help people with questions they want answers to.I try to answer people that are on my own website as quickly as I can with any questions they ask.
I collect various models and would like to see more posts on this site.I dont think we do too bad with people like Martyn Henley that produce great models of our favorite classic machines.
Not worth getting worked up about DHS forum.I have sent emails and photos to a well known magazine,got no reply.I say their loss, and move on.
Regards
Martyn

rpfowler

Post #9 by rpfowler » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:21 pm

you must also get the machine details right to what they alledgedly think they should be! I was told that a model I had built for a collector I had got several important details wrong and that at the level of model work I do, that I should know better! The irony was the model was built from the photos provided by the collector of the machine he wanted creating in model form and it also happens that he owns the real machine as well!!! Hence he wanted an accurate replica of his real deal which I duely provided and he was / is delighted. But according to some of that forum, it is not correct!!!!!!! Model #4 is now in the pipeline for this collector, so as Martin so rightly says, do not worry about it.

KR

R

Joes1989

Post #10 by Joes1989 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:35 pm

DHS used to be good back when i joined in 06.....i rarely post on there now but still look. It always make me laugh when i see people talking trash about machines and the made up specs they have for them! Also when some guys make custom models that if im honest arent the best they always seem too big them up and make them out to be something they clearly arent!

Richard

Was it you tht did the 953D model? That thing was truly immense! No lie!

Return to “Earthmoving models”