Link club AGM

Do you know about any events or fairs, please let us know

Topic author
martyn williams

Link club AGM

Post #1 by martyn williams » Sat May 21, 2011 11:01 pm

The AGM went well today at Barry Cossletts place.Great to meet up with Jeremy, Fred, Graham and TC and a few members off CMN.With Barry as Chairman I can see the club doing well as he has many contacts throughout the UK.Would also like to thank Finning,Llantrisant for donating some goodies to the Link club.Well done to Barry,Mike, Wayne and the Cosslett family for putting on a great event :thumbup:
Anyone wishing to join the club please contact me.
Martyn

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Link club AGM

Post #2 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am

It was indeed a great day out and I enjoyed meeting up with many CMN members who I have not had the pleasure of meeting up with in the flesh before; nice to meet you all and I look forward to meeting you all in the future too! :thumbup:
As Martyn says it was a big thank you to Barry Cosslett who made his venue available for us to all meet up; thank you Barry. :bow:

Jeremy

Topic author
martyn williams

Post #3 by martyn williams » Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 am

I think the club will do well with Barry at the helm. Been a good friend to me for many years,has a vast amount of knowledge and contacts that will help the club thrive.Looking forward to his proposed working day in this area.You will be able to give your dozer a good workout then Fred :thumbup: Glad everyone had a good day,I did,even though my daughter emptied my wallet :lol:
Martyn

FOWLER MAN
Flag: Wales

Post #4 by FOWLER MAN » Sun May 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:It was indeed a great day out and I enjoyed meeting up with many CMN members who I have not had the pleasure of meeting up with in the flesh before; nice to meet you all and I look forward to meeting you all in the future too! :thumbup:
As Martyn says it was a big thank you to Barry Cosslett who made his venue available for us to all meet up; thank you Barry. :bow:

Jeremy

You've said it all Jeremy. :thumbup: I can't add more.but I would like to endorse all you said. :thumbup:
Fred

Nick Drew

Post #5 by Nick Drew » Sun May 22, 2011 7:26 pm

I am delighted to hear you all had a great day out, must of been good for so many CMN members to finally meet up :thumbup:

Its a shame that photos are not allowed on the internet. :cry:

Nick

jcb4cx
Flag: Great Britain

Post #6 by jcb4cx » Sun May 22, 2011 7:54 pm

i as usual forgot to take lots :oops:
a grand total of two :doh:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
every village has one , is yours missing you

tctractors

Post #7 by tctractors » Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Well Jeremy Its like the fairys have done their magic as I have instant activity now when I come on this Forum thank you, thats thinking you have cleaned up the wire thats poked into this gizmo, anyhow I must say I had a great time and full credit to Barry and Mike they realy had things sorted, I counted about 90 people at the venue, so I think things are getting better year on year, some people travelled a great distance, I so hope they enjoyed their time, I as usual made plenty of noise, but as already said its great to put a face to a bit of script and shake the hand of what can be just ink on a page. just thought I would mention that in the Comercial Motor mag soon will be an feature on the Scania 140 I restored side on to 1 of new bangers the Co' run,

blowing it on with the Boot tctractors

Topic author
martyn williams

Post #8 by martyn williams » Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

It was great to see you Tony,shame Karl could not make it.I know that the club will move forward now and hopefully gain some new members.Our local Finning made some very possitive noises when I was in there on Friday,even managed to squeeze some freebees out of them for the club.
Give us a call when you are down this way. :thumbup:
Martyn

Jeremy Rowland

Post #9 by Jeremy Rowland » Tue May 24, 2011 12:21 am

tctractors wrote:Well Jeremy Its like the fairys have done their magic as I have instant activity now when I come on this Forum thank you, thats thinking you have cleaned up the wire thats poked into this gizmo, anyhow I must say I had a great time and full credit to Barry and Mike they realy had things sorted, I counted about 90 people at the venue, so I think things are getting better year on year, some people travelled a great distance, I so hope they enjoyed their time, I as usual made plenty of noise, but as already said its great to put a face to a bit of script and shake the hand of what can be just ink on a page. just thought I would mention that in the Comercial Motor mag soon will be an feature on the Scania 140 I restored side on to 1 of new bangers the Co' run,

blowing it on with the Boot tctractors

It was great to meet you Tony :thumbup: I did have a word in the moderators section about poor connections and login problems, I hope that there are no further issues with login problems if there are then please e-mail the admin or a fellow CMN member.
Look forward to seeing the Scania feature :thumbup:

Jeremy

tctractors

Post #10 by tctractors » Wed May 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Jeremy, this coming weekend ( I think he said) I have to do a high profile job ??? involving the top power Scania and I dont know what???, so I best take my instamatic along with my cheese sandwich as it is sure to be a nightmare, as soon as I get something worth posting I will poke it in the Heavy Haulage slot.

blowing it on tctractors

Return to “Events”