Link Club Event

Do you know about any events or fairs, please let us know

Jeremy Rowland

Re: Link Club Event

Post #11 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:05 am

tctractors wrote:Good load getting poked into the S7 by the D8, the driver of the blade is very good looking I would like to add!

tctractors

Have seen that handsome chap somewhere before :lol: you had a good time then TC :thumbup: will catch up with you soon.

Jeremy

tctractors
Flag: Great Britain

Post #12 by tctractors » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:39 pm

J.R. the day was first class all ways, Karl and myself fired up to the site with no traffic dramas in the usual spots, after only a few moments at the event I found myself sorting a CAT D4D that had split a gasket in the filter turret, then a bit of rain etc so a chance to catch up with a few people, it was a great chance to see some good bits of machinery working hard in the dirt, then I managed to get poked up in Paul Badgers D8H and let loose stuffing all the Scrapers full, the de-cell on the 8 needed adjusting some as on full stroke it was not cutting the engine speed low enough realy, but who cares I was not in the Scrapers and things went O.K. the sad thing is I was not popped into the seat of the D9G and box as I can realy tab it on some mounted in 1 of these chariots, anyhow the D8 copped the Boot and ran like a clock with a snub on the power shoving the S7 that John seemed to be settling in great as the pilot, the site was a bit short for realy stepping up the pace of the scrapers with 2nd speed aways (Loaded) from the cut with the D8, Chris Lee had his TS 14 working like silk credit to the man he is a top skin on the peddles and would take some beating on a Scraper, the D8 and Box that D.P. was mounted on ran very well also driven right tidy, so all in all I was racing about like a Nutter push loading anything that looked like it would hold dirt, it was great.
tctractors.

p.s. Clive's last face tube listings need fettling ???

Topic author
taurus MK1

Post #13 by taurus MK1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:14 pm

:lol: :lol: Tony with a big smile on his face!!! Took me two rounds to get the darn S7 empty!! All good fun :claphands:

cheers John. :rockon:

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Post #14 by Holger » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 am

Nice video!
Nice pics!

Thanks!
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
taurus MK1

Post #15 by taurus MK1 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 pm

:D one for Clive new paint job for VC 15 ? :wave:

cheers John :rockon:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bigkit

Post #16 by bigkit » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 pm

:D I like it, no I love it! :thumbup:

I couldn't believe how well the old girl went. It's a cracking design allowing a FULL bucket load at maximum reach whilst so stable. That drag cable could be a pi@@er around some low and close trees tho.

Overall blinking useful tool :thumbup: :thumbup:

Return to “Events”