Stuck

Show us bogged in machines here

Topic author
Mrsmackpaul
Flag: Australia

Stuck

Post #1 by Mrsmackpaul » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Well I was out discing a paddock getting it ready for leveling a couple of days ago and well sort of slipped into the creek and the more I moved the worse it got so time for plan B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAqbxRPokQ
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Gerard

Re: Stuck

Post #2 by Gerard » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:44 am

Good to see you've a few good memories to look back on in a few years time an have a laugh about it!!

Topic author
Mrsmackpaul
Flag: Australia

Post #3 by Mrsmackpaul » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Gerard your exactly right we tend to take stuff to seriously in life and even when we are having crappy days, these days will one day be the good old days for me
Always good to try and laugh at things and some other people can get a laugh all that much better I reckon
I always enjoy going down memory lane looking photos of my child hood on Mum and Dads farm and I hope one day my son sits back laughs at his stupid father as well

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Jeremy Rowland

Post #4 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Mrsmackpaul wrote:Gerard your exactly right we tend to take stuff to seriously in life and even when we are having crappy days, these days will one day be the good old days for me
Always good to try and laugh at things and some other people can get a laugh all that much better I reckon
I always enjoy going down memory lane looking photos of my child hood on Mum and Dads farm and I hope one day my son sits back laughs at his stupid father as well

Paul

Lot of sense in what you say Paul life is often a burden so laugh if you can rather than getting wound up when things don't go to plan; either that or turn the air blue :lol: :lol:

Jeremy

Return to “Accidents and Bogged in machines”