floods

Show us bogged in machines here

Topic author
d4c24a

floods

Post #1 by d4c24a » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 pm

after all of yesterdays rain ,a country lane near me got a bit flooded ,so i went for a little look in my discovery ,the water was not really deep ,but two cars had both driven to quickly and got flooded :dizzy: so along comes MR ford ranger and thinks i will just drive around them :roll: not a good idea as he forgot about the ditches :lol: a bit embarrassing as he is working on upgrading the HV power lines and has been up and down the lane for weeks :oops:
i pulled the two cars out ,but left the ford as i know the ditch is a lot deeper and he must have been teetering on the edge
cheers graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
knowing less and less about more and more until pretty soon i will know almost nothing about practically everything

John Gaunt
Flag: Great Britain

Re: floods

Post #2 by John Gaunt » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Ouch, Mr Ranger looks seriously stuck. Wonder if the water got into the engine ?

Jeremy Rowland

Re: floods

Post #3 by Jeremy Rowland » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 pm

Looks more like one of our local canals than a road :lol:
Hope you didn't meet any barges coming the other way :D
I wonder why people attempt to drive through such a flood after all for all they know the road may be washed away at any point and a deep sink hole waiting for them.

Jeremy

Return to “Accidents and Bogged in machines”