Just bought a Hymac

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
gerrad_f18

Just bought a Hymac

Post #1 by gerrad_f18 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi all,
Im just signed up to this forum as I just bought a Hymac. Im not exactly sure what model it is but I think it is a 141 (I got it for a bargain and I just need it to build my house and then it's up for sale again.) It has the jib on RHS of the cab although the JIB arm in all yellow and the other 141's i looked at had a black jib.

Anyway what i was really on here for is to see if anyone could tell me where i could get a user manual for a 141 so i can keep up to date with maintenance. I have already serviced her with new oil, air, fuel and hydraulic filters but im new to diggers an need to know what i need to do with regard tracks..slu ring etc.

Any helo and advice would be great guys.

Thanks Gerard

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: Just bought a Hymac

Post #2 by Holger » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 am

Welcome to CMN Gerard!
I am sure the Hymac experts can help you!
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
gerrad_f18

Post #3 by gerrad_f18 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks.

Couple of pics of the Hymac. Hopefully some ot the Hymac experts will give me some much needed advice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jeremy Rowland

Post #4 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Hi Gerard,

What you have bought appears to be a Synchron model of which there were two types the 1301 and the 1501.
These were the last machines produced by Hymac, my knowledge is sadly lacking here but if you want any advice then if you give Richard Gould of Hymac Parts & Service he should be able to help you.
It looks to be in reasonable condition from the pictures that you have posted.

Jeremy

Topic author
gerrad_f18

Post #5 by gerrad_f18 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Hi Gerard,

What you have bought appears to be a Synchron model of which there were two types the 1301 and the 1501.
These were the last machines produced by Hymac, my knowledge is sadly lacking here but if you want any advice then if you give Richard Gould of Hymac Parts & Service he should be able to help you.
It looks to be in reasonable condition from the pictures that you have posted.

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy. Is Richard a member on here?

Can you tel me what the 'Synchron' means? Is it to do with the hydraulic system? :wtf:

Jeremy Rowland

Post #6 by Jeremy Rowland » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Gerard,

I think that Richard only visits this site occasionally but you can easily get in touch by typing HYMAC into Google and look for Hymac parts usually towards the top of the list.
Yes I believe the Synchron was a feature of the hydraulics that was used for marketing purposes, my knowledge of the newer Hymac products is somewhat lacking.
For correct identity of your machine there must be a serial number on it somewhere so have a look for the manufacturers plate as this will help Richard to give you any details that you may require.

Jeremy

IBH

Post #7 by IBH » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Return to “Excavators”