Hyundai Robex 130LS electricary

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
eyetee

Hyundai Robex 130LS electricary

Post #1 by eyetee » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 am

I have a 90s model with a touch style dash pad. The throttle has been switched to a cable from the dash pad, which is sound. There are 2 modes Fine and Coarse, cant imagine what you would use coarse mode for as its like riding a bucking bronco, trouble is dash makes its own mind as to which mode you work in, there are also 2 track speeds low and high, once again dash decides the selection.
Have investigated inside the dash pad, blown out the dust and cobwebs, found some switches on the circuit board under the touch pad were "US", Maplins supplied a few similar switchs, but on replacing the bad for good, problems still persist.
A nieghbour has the same model allbeit a few years the junior with a yellow cab and has the same symptomns? Looks like the machines were built for the throttle mech to quit as cable appears to have been routed in the factory for a quick change over from the servo, but no such switch to control the hydraulic flow rate or track speed.

Any guidance gladly recieved

Topic author
eyetee

Re: Hyundai Robex 130LS electricary

Post #2 by eyetee » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

In case there are any other Robex owners with a similar problem, I was able to bypass the track speed sensor but have been unable to solve the coarse/fine mode, this i have been led to believe can only be solved by rebuilding the circuit board in the touch sensitive control pad.

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Re: Hyundai Robex 130LS electricary

Post #3 by Holger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Thank you for reporting the progress! :bow:
Some resources:
How-To

Return to “Excavators”