Im no fitter.....

Discuss excavators here

ben_uk

Re: Im no fitter.....

Post #11 by ben_uk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Aye always good to get down on the ground with all the lads :thumbs_up: i would imagine you do feel seperated when your in the cab though.

Have to say everytime i see a pic of your machine Jo i become totally jealous lol i want to be doing what your doing :thumbs_up:

Had my first day on a new site today for the agency, only there for a week. Its horrible lol its the biggest site i have ever worked on.
I had no idea what i was surposed to be doing lol felt totally lost, hope tomorrow better :( case of my face not fitting i think. Only plus side with it being a massive site theres loads of plant there, 2 volvo 360's, 1 hitatachi 360, few ADT's, few mini diggers loads of dumpers and forklifts ! just stood watching the volvo from the second floor of this house today :lol: thinking i wanna drive that :P

Cheers Ben :thumbs_up:

newjcb123uk

Post #12 by newjcb123uk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Ben you will look back and laugh someday whenever you are part of the "crew" and send the new guy for a "sky hook" a "bucket of steam" and a "bucket of washers without the holes" it's all apart of the wonderful experience of working on site - hang on in there no matter what the weather m8 :D :thumbs_up:
"A man reaps what he sows"

Topic author
Joes1989
Flag: Great Britain

Post #13 by Joes1989 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 pm

haha ben...If im totallyu honest i used to be the same as you. When i was at school we had parts of it knocked down and re built over the last 2 years i was there and i must say that my GCSE grades did slip because of the machines working all around me. I remember one day in partincular when a Brand new Komatsu PC340LC-7 was loading crushed stone into tippers and i was just watching it allday....got a fair bit of stick off my mates aswell as the teachers but i just didnt care.

What site is it your on? Who's kit is it?

Keep ya chin up

Joe

Return to “Excavators”