2 x JCB 3c for restoration

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
Spanky
Flag: Great Britain

2 x JCB 3c for restoration

Post #1 by Spanky » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:15 pm

Hi

Got 2 x JCB 3c for restoration. Anyone interested?
Genuine reason for sale. They are currently in France (anyone one here in France?)
Looking to recover as much of the purchase price (£3800) & transport costs (£1500) as possible.
Obviously if a UK buyer wants them, there would a further cost to get them back over here..............
Any takers?
They are currently situated in a transport yard, 40 minutes away from our French house, which is in Vayres 87600
We will be in France 7.9.21 to 17.9.21 to assist with viewing.

Thanks in advance

Mat

MrF
Flag: France

Re: 2 x JCB 3c for restoration

Post #2 by MrF » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:30 pm

I'm not far from there, probably about a hour away, but I don't need another 3C, let alone 2 (unless theyre 3cx's then I could be tempted to upgrade :D). You might find it easier if you say what model they are (3c, 3c2, 3c3, 3c3 powertrain etc) and maybe the year as they all differ from each other.
You probably would be better off advertising them on leboncoin or fb marketplace in some of the regional area groups. LBC expect lots of fraud and timewasting but there will be genuine buyers in amongst the stupidity (Ive done it once, to help someone widowed out... never again) , and I've never sold anything on FB and I don't get involved in buy/sell/expat groups to know if its any better.. If they can be driven a short distance to a purchaser or to load on a porte-char/low loader that might make them even more attractive, so you should specify this.

Topic author
Spanky
Flag: Great Britain

Re: 2 x JCB 3c for restoration

Post #3 by Spanky » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Hi MrF

Thank you very much, that's very helpful!
They are still on the lo-loader they arrived in France on (thank you Covid)

Best regards

Mat

Return to “Excavators”