Takeuchi TB016 Parts cross reference

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
slceso
Flag: United States of America

Takeuchi TB016 Parts cross reference

Post #1 by slceso » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm not a legit construction guy, but I've gotten into mini equipment to do some things around my property.

Specifically I'm looking for the specs on part 1530741037, HOSE which is the suction for the hydraulic pump from the tank.

I bought a tired old Takeuchi TB016 that I am refurbishing. I have the parts, workshop, and operator manuals. The closest dealer to me is about an hour and a half away. I ordered a few parts and filters etc through them, but I would think I could get things like fasteners and hoses from a local hardware/farm supply. When I asked the dealer what sizes some of the "loose parts" or "sold my the meter" parts are, they say they don't know, they have to order it and don't know any of the specs. The old hose is all ate up and I can't get any good numbers from it.

I appreciate any help, this seems like a great community.

Thanks!

Slooby
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Takeuchi TB016 Parts cross reference

Post #2 by Slooby » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:39 am

Welcome Jason!

Forgive me if you've already tried this, and I don't know the machine, but can you get to the hose fittings at each end to work out the bore of the hose? I would have though that you could take it to just about any hydraulic fitter and they could make you up a replacement at worst using your existing ends.
CMN Stuff: MF65, Thwaites Nimline, JCB 3CX
Projects: S11a 88" V8 Hybrid, 2 x S111 109"s, Mk11 Mini, Harrison L5A :doh:
Ish projects: T25 Camper, ST675R
Just added: Alpine S5 & Bridgeport Mk2 :wtf:
Sorely Missed: Impreza, E39 M5

Jeremy Rowland

Post #3 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:00 pm

Hi Jason and welcome to the site :wave: I don't know what things are like in your country or the part of the country where you live but like Slooby says an independent hydraulic hose supplier is usually the best option and that's what I generally use to supply hydraulic hoses/pipes of any type for any of the machines which I am currently restoring. I have found a decent supplier over here who has a good all round knowledge so there must be one not so far from you who can help? Hope that helps.

Jeremy

Topic author
slceso

Post #4 by slceso » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:24 am

Thanks Slooby and Jeremy!

I had not considered just measuring the nipples on each end. When I pull this, the Hyd tank will bleed out. I need to do a full service, anyway, was just trying to figure out everything ahead of time. Because this goes right from the tank to the pump suction, I was worried about getting the wrong hose type and having it collapse on me or something. When I figure it out, I will post for posterity.

EDIT: also, I was just generally seeing if there was a Takeuchi parts wizard out there who can decrypt part numbers for "Loose parts" off the shelf kind of stuff.

Thanks!

Topic author
slceso

Post #5 by slceso » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:01 am

for posterity, I replaced this hose with Dayco 80304 1-3/4" Fuel Fill Hose and cut to length. when I pulled the old one, I was able to clean it up and get similar specification and same size from the old one. I had what I thought were good hose clamps, but I had to use 2 on each end to prevent leaks. after that, she worked great, fixed my power issues with the hydraulics, the old hose had delaminated and collapsed like a sphincter on the inside.

Cheers!

Jeremy Rowland

Post #6 by Jeremy Rowland » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:04 am

Glad you got it sorted. :thumbup:

Jeremy

Return to “Excavators”