HITACHI ZX200

Discuss excavators here

Topic author
IANOZ

HITACHI ZX200

Post #1 by IANOZ » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 am

Here is a few pictures of our zx200
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim M
Flag: Great Britain

Re: HITACHI ZX200

Post #2 by Jim M » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Here is a pic of a Zaxis 250 lcn i operated in a china clay quarry in south Devon back in 2006.This machine was owned by my old firm Chepstow plant international. I thought this was a cracking machine, lovely Hydraulics but a bit basic in the cab department.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Holger
Site Admin
Flag: Sweden

Post #3 by Holger » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Nice machine Ian, what work is it doing there? Looks like some kind of wall in the background
Some resources:
How-To

Topic author
IANOZ

Post #4 by IANOZ » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:28 am

Hi Holger , The machine was leveling out house sites. The builder had 4 blocks of land side by side and allan my son was operating the machine The blocks had over 2 metres of fall across them and the builders here like level sites to build the house on . He dug out about 1.5 metres out of the top side of the highest block and stockpiled the fill on the lower block when he had the top block leveled out ,he then spread the fill on the lower block in layers and track rolled it as he brought it up to height . Once he had leveled the fill he then dug out the high side of the lower block and spread it on the lower side untill he has it level but with a slight fall to drain water from the site . The Wall you can see is actunally a 2 metre high fence on the back boundary, Be hind the fence is the water mains going into town and the main railway line that runs up the queensland coast , you can just see a cutting where the line goes through a hill i one of the photos . Now poor me has the job of digging the house footing on the blocks , soild rock on one side and fill on the other side that i have to dig pier holes down to the original ground level .Gotta go as the phone just rang and i have to go and do a job . Thanks for the interest in the thread holger , ian .

Return to “Excavators”