Friel Construction

Do you have a site around the corner? Show us the progress, discuss the approach ...

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Re: Friel Construction

Post #11 by Jeremy Rowland » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Richard; I took a close look at my works platform today and came across something that made me smile, can you spot the deliberate mistake? Look at the first paragraph of pm28 then you might see it. :lol:

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #12 by Jeremy Rowland » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Right folks :backto: sorry have wandered off the old track a bit here, so here are some more pics of Friels kit. I may just grab a few more tomorrow if I am lucky!

Jeremy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

widget
Flag: Great Britain

Post #13 by widget » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Jeremy Rowland wrote:Richard; I took a close look at my works platform today and came across something that made me smile, can you spot the deliberate mistake? Look at the first paragraph of pm28 then you might see it. :lol:

Jeremy

I am going to have a stab at this Jeremy without even looking at PM28..... As shows in your photograph.....A first class CE plate :arrrrgh:
You cant win :lol:

Sorry for spoiling your thread :backto:
I want to rust out not wear out

Topic author
Jeremy Rowland

Post #14 by Jeremy Rowland » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:22 am

widget wrote:
Jeremy Rowland wrote:Richard; I took a close look at my works platform today and came across something that made me smile, can you spot the deliberate mistake? Look at the first paragraph of pm28 then you might see it. :lol:

Jeremy

I am going to have a stab at this Jeremy without even looking at PM28..... As shows in your photograph.....A first class CE plate :arrrrgh:
You cant win :lol:

Sorry for spoiling your thread :backto:

You haven't spoilt the thread I'm sure there will be plenty more Friel pics to post when I can get out to take them that is; and yes you are correct it has a CE mark which it should not have :doh:
I did phone my supplier about this but I think he hadn't got the foggiest as to what I was on about, oh well I guess it looks like using a die grinder on the plate or some paint :shifty: the Allianz inspector also failed to pick it up!
As for your cage so long as you are not using it above the height the HSE don't like and you can prove that you have control that it will not be used over 6metres then I would still use it, remember so long as you can prove that the cage was not used over that height then I doubt there would be an issue.

Jeremy

Return to “Workplaces/Job reports”