Bramshill Forest

Do you have a site around the corner? Show us the progress, discuss the approach ...

tim
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Bramshill Forest

Post #21 by tim » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 pm

jcb4cx wrote:
volvoabdn wrote:
tim wrote:
jcb4cx wrote:Tim if you enlarge pic 16 you may see the remains of a name you know :thumbup:

Yes I missed that Graham-thanks :thumbup: Tim

original owner john a jack from nairn near inverness

we were trying to make that name out ,but could not quite see only the jack bit just :thumbup:

Those hinged doors must have come from an H10 or EC300 Graham,I can't remember our lot having an H14,but I will ask :thumbup: Tim

gazza

Post #22 by gazza » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm

whoopee we are now going to subsudise a rail plant firm who s management couldnt run it so were now going to pay them so they can have a cushy time under network rail. if they cant run it privately and make money what hope do we have, maybe i
n time they will see the error of thier ways and of course very expensivly

hm cant see network rail paying top doller???

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #23 by bigkit » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 pm

The other thing to consider :eh: ..................maybe network rail broke them if their paying shedule was as late as some of the trains............ :doh: ? You never know they may have inherited a problem of their own making??????? :o

But you're right, a firm that can't pay its way should be let go to let decent business' fill the gap! :roll: :arrrrgh:

gazza

Post #24 by gazza » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 am

may be its the undercutting of everyone elses rates that caused there demise they may have been the biggest but if you put machines out at nearly half the competitions rate what else do you expect ?????

Return to “Workplaces/Job reports”