searching for a job.

Discuss large and small companies here.

nick lamb

Re: searching for a job.

Post #11 by nick lamb » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm

sorry mate for the blunder :oops: .call in for a brew anytime as I'm usually about.

Aussie

Post #12 by Aussie » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Hello folks,
I was hoping to get this discussion going: In Western Australia there are many jobs on offer. I am a Migration Agent and I have been asked to source the following'

"staff who are experienced on large CAT equipment - Dump trucks, loaders, graders (793D&F, 785D, D11R, D10T, 854G&K, 994F, 24H, 16H, 330D"
Applicant must be a qualified Plant Mechanic Ideally we require qualified or candidates who feel they have significant experience and through trade assessment will be able to secure trade qualified status.

These jobs are paying AUD $ 110,000 plus on a 3 year work visa. Work is in Perth or remote and 2 weeks on 1 week off.
Please contact me with your resume if you are interested : melbournelawyer@bigpond.com
regards
Aussie

Topic author
padster

Post #13 by padster » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Wud love to work over there.dont think my other half wud though

cranky the crane

Post #14 by cranky the crane » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 pm

i know of a good agency looking for 360 drivers down south called high drive recruitment if you google it there website should come up.

bigkit
Flag: Great Britain

Post #15 by bigkit » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm looking for...........forgive me :doh: , this is going to be ageist, sexist, talentist, and locationalist and thats to start with..............an experienced 360 driver, very capable,doesn't do damage, can be left on their own, can use a level (training can be provided :D ) and has the ability to think on thier feet (or arse as the situation dictates). Pond experience valuable ;) tho' not essential, groundwork knowledge important :thumbup: . Tree and site cleanance experience handy. Applicant, yes that could be you, must be willing and able to descend from the machine and grab a shovel, put a few pipes in and be part of the team! You need to be outgoing and good at talking to customers, sense of humour a MUST! :lol: Blade experience and ability would be handy as well a HGV1 but thats not too important. No actual tickets required but CPCS CSCS would be good just in case. ABILITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE REST OF THE CRAP.

As for the money..........good money for the right man..........I think I'm a decent payer..........but scrooge said that! :lol: Location around Tunbridge Wells area and to the south. Odd job away from home but that seldom happens and Mon to Fri everything paid.

ian white

Post #16 by ian white » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 am

padster wrote:Hi folks,just wondering if anyone can help me with any contacts to get me my dream job.Unfortunately its not what you know,its who you know.i have a cpcs ticket for articulated dump trucks and am desperate to get my operator career started.can anyone put me in the right direction.??? I stay in ayrshire sw scotland.

i wouldnt bother, the game has gone, no crack these days,better off working in asda, which ive applied for, sorry for being so pesimistic

Return to “Companies”