Morgans

Discuss large and small companies here.

Topic author
our kid
Flag: Great Britain

Morgans

Post #1 by our kid » Sun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm

I am pleased to say I did have a hand in keeping Morgans wheels turning, Supplying the parts to keep the Ivecos going and previously the old Magi dumpers, did fancy renovating a Magi dumper but did not take the oppurtunity, instead rebuilding a Ford K series Thames Trader with our Paul for a local trust.
Great photos Nicky, nice to see Big Brother on some, no problem with the colour, Cat yellow and Euclid Green are my fav colours

nick lamb

Re: Morgans

Post #2 by nick lamb » Sat May 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi Graham,nice to see you here. :thumbs_up: Hope you are keeping the summer house in euclid green :D

Topic author
our kid
Flag: Great Britain

Post #3 by our kid » Tue May 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks Nicky, trying to talk them into it but if all fails I have a big Terex badge I can stick on it. Nice mugshot of me and our Al put on by our Paul, trying to find one of him so I can return the compliment, it may have to be of him working on a stacker truck or maybe a Thames Trader or Bedford down at Griffin Trust, did I say working? Ha HA!

v64paul

Post #4 by v64paul » Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 pm

That's because management types are always "supervising" rather than actually doing anything. If the G.T. paid us both for what i know, we would easily have enough for a bag of chips on the way home from the pub...
there are old fitters and bold fitters but no old bold fitters...

Return to “Companies”