VHE

Discuss large and small companies here.

widget
Flag: Great Britain

Re: VHE

Post #11 by widget » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 pm

hedgehog24 wrote:I saw these machines on the A14 near Molesworth so had to stop and take some photos - hope they are of interest.

Steve Waddington

Great pics Steve :thumbup:
Brings back a few memories, I can also see R+R plant's kit in some of the shots also.
Just going off topic.......here's a pic of me on a Blaw Knox moving down the same section holding up the traffic on then A604 in 1992 .....earning good money :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I want to rust out not wear out

Topic author
Big dig

Post #12 by Big dig » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 pm

hedgehog24 wrote:I saw these machines on the A14 near Molesworth so had to stop and take some photos - hope they are of interest.

Steve Waddington

Nice Photo Steve

My scraper was 133 just out of shot must have been 1989 do you have any others

regards

d

Brian1

Post #13 by Brian1 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 pm

widget wrote:

Steve Waddington

Brings back a few memories, I can also see R+R plant's kit in some of the shots also.
Just going off topic.......here's a pic of me on a Blaw Knox moving down the same section holding up the traffic on then A604 in 1992 .....earning good money :lol:

I've had a good look and I can't see anything I recognise as R&R's kit, but there's a bit of James King's equipment.

hedgehog24

Post #14 by hedgehog24 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Big dig wrote:

Steve Waddington

Nice Photo Steve

My scraper was 133 just out of shot must have been 1989 do you have any others

regards

d
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

widget

Post #15 by widget » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Brian1 wrote:
widget wrote:

Steve Waddington

I've had a good look and I can't see anything I recognise as R&R's kit, but there's a bit of James King's equipment.

The Aveling Barford grader at the back of the photo which has the Lee bros. grader at the front :thumbdown:
I want to rust out not wear out

KWDLDK

Post #16 by KWDLDK » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Leabrook Road, Wensbury, 1994, D8H and O&K D23. 2,

Jeremy Rowland

Post #17 by Jeremy Rowland » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:11 pm

KWDLDK wrote:Leabrook Road, Wensbury, 1994, D8H and O&K D23. 2,

Hi Kieran that is Wednesbury and that would be the start of the construction of what is the Black Country spine road. :thumbup: The site at Leabrook Road was built on part of what had once been a scrap yard called Brasway PLC plus other local businesses, across the road from that had once been the famous Patent Shaft steel works.

Jeremy

Return to “Companies”